2011 iLounge Pavilion grows to 50,000 sq. ft., adds iPad, Mac spaces
The Consumer Electronics Association and iLounge announced today that the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show has doubled in size from its 2010 predecessor, accommodating incredible demand from leading vendors of Apple iPod, iPhone, and Mac accessories. Spurred by the success of the inaugural iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 International CES, exhibit space for the 2011 CES iLounge Pavilion has grown from 25,000 net square feet to 50,000 net square feet, with leading accessory makers including Incipio, Mophie, and Scosche already slated to exhibit. A new section for Mac exhibitors and an expansion to include products for Apple’s new iPad will further increase the appeal of the growing area.
“The inaugural iLounge Pavilion was a tremendous success and a major destination on the show floor for the more than 120,000 individuals who attended the 2010 International CES,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. “We received such positive response from exhibitors that we have already doubled the footprint of the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 CES, making it the largest display of its kind in CES show history.”
“Due to the iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 CES,” said Wayne Ludlum, Vestalife Founder & CEO, “Vestalife was able to exceed our expectations and secure distribution for our award winning products in every country in the world.”
“The 2010 CES was a phenomenal show for Incipio,” said Andy Fathollahi, CEO, Incipio. “The response to the product line was overwhelming. We are looking forward to being part of the iLounge Pavilion again for the 2011 CES and excited to be tripling our booth space.”
Companies interested in exhibiting in the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International CES should contact Tira Gordon, senior account executive for CES, at [email protected]
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?