2011 iLounge Pavilion grows to 50,000 sq. ft., adds iPad, Mac spaces
The Consumer Electronics Association and iLounge announced today that the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show has doubled in size from its 2010 predecessor, accommodating incredible demand from leading vendors of Apple iPod, iPhone, and Mac accessories. Spurred by the success of the inaugural iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 International CES, exhibit space for the 2011 CES iLounge Pavilion has grown from 25,000 net square feet to 50,000 net square feet, with leading accessory makers including Incipio, Mophie, and Scosche already slated to exhibit. A new section for Mac exhibitors and an expansion to include products for Apple’s new iPad will further increase the appeal of the growing area.
“The inaugural iLounge Pavilion was a tremendous success and a major destination on the show floor for the more than 120,000 individuals who attended the 2010 International CES,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. “We received such positive response from exhibitors that we have already doubled the footprint of the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 CES, making it the largest display of its kind in CES show history.”
“Due to the iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 CES,” said Wayne Ludlum, Vestalife Founder & CEO, “Vestalife was able to exceed our expectations and secure distribution for our award winning products in every country in the world.”
“The 2010 CES was a phenomenal show for Incipio,” said Andy Fathollahi, CEO, Incipio. “The response to the product line was overwhelming. We are looking forward to being part of the iLounge Pavilion again for the 2011 CES and excited to be tripling our booth space.”
Companies interested in exhibiting in the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International CES should contact Tira Gordon, senior account executive for CES, at [email protected]
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?