2011 iLounge Pavilion grows to 50,000 sq. ft., adds iPad, Mac spaces
The Consumer Electronics Association and iLounge announced today that the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show has doubled in size from its 2010 predecessor, accommodating incredible demand from leading vendors of Apple iPod, iPhone, and Mac accessories. Spurred by the success of the inaugural iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 International CES, exhibit space for the 2011 CES iLounge Pavilion has grown from 25,000 net square feet to 50,000 net square feet, with leading accessory makers including Incipio, Mophie, and Scosche already slated to exhibit. A new section for Mac exhibitors and an expansion to include products for Apple’s new iPad will further increase the appeal of the growing area.
“The inaugural iLounge Pavilion was a tremendous success and a major destination on the show floor for the more than 120,000 individuals who attended the 2010 International CES,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. “We received such positive response from exhibitors that we have already doubled the footprint of the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 CES, making it the largest display of its kind in CES show history.”
“Due to the iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 CES,” said Wayne Ludlum, Vestalife Founder & CEO, “Vestalife was able to exceed our expectations and secure distribution for our award winning products in every country in the world.”
“The 2010 CES was a phenomenal show for Incipio,” said Andy Fathollahi, CEO, Incipio. “The response to the product line was overwhelming. We are looking forward to being part of the iLounge Pavilion again for the 2011 CES and excited to be tripling our booth space.”
Companies interested in exhibiting in the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International CES should contact Tira Gordon, senior account executive for CES, at [email protected]
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today