2011 iLounge Pavilion grows to 50,000 sq. ft., adds iPad, Mac spaces
The Consumer Electronics Association and iLounge announced today that the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show has doubled in size from its 2010 predecessor, accommodating incredible demand from leading vendors of Apple iPod, iPhone, and Mac accessories. Spurred by the success of the inaugural iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 International CES, exhibit space for the 2011 CES iLounge Pavilion has grown from 25,000 net square feet to 50,000 net square feet, with leading accessory makers including Incipio, Mophie, and Scosche already slated to exhibit. A new section for Mac exhibitors and an expansion to include products for Apple’s new iPad will further increase the appeal of the growing area.
“The inaugural iLounge Pavilion was a tremendous success and a major destination on the show floor for the more than 120,000 individuals who attended the 2010 International CES,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. “We received such positive response from exhibitors that we have already doubled the footprint of the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 CES, making it the largest display of its kind in CES show history.”
“Due to the iLounge Pavilion at the 2010 CES,” said Wayne Ludlum, Vestalife Founder & CEO, “Vestalife was able to exceed our expectations and secure distribution for our award winning products in every country in the world.”
“The 2010 CES was a phenomenal show for Incipio,” said Andy Fathollahi, CEO, Incipio. “The response to the product line was overwhelming. We are looking forward to being part of the iLounge Pavilion again for the 2011 CES and excited to be tripling our booth space.”
Companies interested in exhibiting in the iLounge Pavilion at the 2011 International CES should contact Tira Gordon, senior account executive for CES, at [email protected]
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?