2011 iLounge Pavilion grows to become largest TechZone at CES
With more than four months remaining before the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show opens in Las Vegas, the Consumer Electronics Association and iLounge proudly announced today that the Pavilion has already surpassed 40,000 sold square feet of iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac exhibitors, and has officially become the largest TechZone at CES.
Over 125 companies already plan to exhibit within the Pavilion in 2011, a marked increase from last year, and vendors have in many cases reserved considerably larger spaces than before. The growth of the Pavilion represents an exciting milestone for the industry: what was previously a highly diffused collection of Apple-related CES exhibitors has been unified, meriting one of the most prominent areas at the world’s largest consumer technology trade show. Because of the broad participation and great input we’ve received from last year’s event, the 2011 CES promises to be an even stronger follow-up for makers of iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac products.
Companies interested in exhibiting should immediately contact Tira Gordon, Senior Account Executive for CES, at [email protected]
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple TV relaunch not coming this year
- Report: Apple eliminating positions of some Beats employees
- Russian government seeks Apple source code
- Square announces new Reader for chip cards
- Apple TV adds FOX Now, CNBC channels
- Popular Bitcoin wallet app Blockchain returns to App Store
- Report: Apple Stores to support carrier early iPhone upgrade programs
- Report: Apple buying talk radio app Swell
- Congress passes bill to legalize phone unlocking
- Bose sues Beats over noise-canceling patents
- Kenu Airframe+ Portable Car Mount
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks