2011 iLounge Pavilion grows to become largest TechZone at CES
With more than four months remaining before the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show opens in Las Vegas, the Consumer Electronics Association and iLounge proudly announced today that the Pavilion has already surpassed 40,000 sold square feet of iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac exhibitors, and has officially become the largest TechZone at CES.
Over 125 companies already plan to exhibit within the Pavilion in 2011, a marked increase from last year, and vendors have in many cases reserved considerably larger spaces than before. The growth of the Pavilion represents an exciting milestone for the industry: what was previously a highly diffused collection of Apple-related CES exhibitors has been unified, meriting one of the most prominent areas at the world’s largest consumer technology trade show. Because of the broad participation and great input we’ve received from last year’s event, the 2011 CES promises to be an even stronger follow-up for makers of iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac products.
Companies interested in exhibiting should immediately contact Tira Gordon, Senior Account Executive for CES, at [email protected]
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards announced
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
- Sunday at CES: 20 new Apple accessory previews worth seeing
- iLounge is live at the 2014 CES: follow us at CES.iLounge.com!
- Dec. 20 deadline for CES Best of Show Submissions
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?