2012 iLounge Pavilion sells out in 2 hour record time, CES adds space
In an announcement that amazed even us, the Consumer Electronics Association revealed today that it sold out of its allotted 50,000 net square feet for the 2012 iLounge Pavilion in less than two hours during CES exhibitor space selection, a record time, and will add additional space to meet demand. “The iLounge Pavilion is experiencing unparalleled success and has undoubtedly established itself as the center of the ‘i’ Universe,” said Karen Chupka, CEA senior vice president, events and conferences. “Exhibitors made their intentions loud and clear in purchasing more iLounge space in two hours of space selection than ever before. It’s evident that there is strong industry demand for a showcase of these popular products at the International CES, and space for the iLounge Pavilion will increase as a result.” The 2011 iLounge Pavilion featured over 200 companies across 50,000 net square feet, more than an acre of space, and launched thousands of new iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac related products.
“Our CES experience was amazing. We couldn’t have dreamt of a better place to release our new product, and I do not mean just CES, I mean in the iLounge Pavilion,” said Michael Shumski, CEO, of start-up KIOKY. “We were swarmed with American distributors, but took the company global the day we launched! Look for us there next year because we made sure to reserve our space again.” The 2012 iLounge Pavilion, sponsored by iLounge.com, will be included in the 2012 International CES running from January 10-13 in Las Vegas, Nevada; companies interested in exhibiting in the growing Pavilion should contact Tira Gordon, senior account executive for CES, at [email protected]
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?