2012 Readers’ Choice Awards update, five days left!
We’ve already received thousands of votes for our 2012 Readers’ Choice Awards, and with only five days remaining to cast your ballot, we wanted to update you with the latest standings. Accessory Maker of the Year voting is extremely close, with STM, Speck, Griffin, and Incipio all fighting for the lead, and numerous other candidates are in the mix, as well. iOS App Developer of the Year still sees Apple, Facebook, Google, and Mundomono at the top of the large pile, and iOS Game Developer of the Year is a four-way battle between Rovio, EA, Zynga, and Epic Games.
As for Apple Product of the Year, the iPhone 5 is doing very well, but other nominees can’t be counted out yet. If your favorite product isn’t already listed, you can write in any announced Apple product released this year — in fact, all categories feature spots for write-in candidates. The four-question survey can be completed in less than a minute. Voting ends at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time, October 27. Cast your vote now!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?