Build an iPhone 5 dock with 42 Legos, instructions
Apple has said that it’s not planning to release an iPhone 5 dock, but a UK-based website has proposed a Lego-based solution. The Daily Brick is now offering free instructions on how to build a customized iPhone 5 dock out of 42 Lego bricks, featuring an angled view and clips to hold the Lightning cable in place. Lego grill pieces are used under the phone so the device’s speaker can be used during docking. Those looking to buy all of the correct Lego pieces required to build the dock can do so on the site for roughly $19.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?