iTunes 11 poll ends, Apple in 2013 poll begins
With over 1,300 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“What is your favorite new feature in iTunes 11?”—has ended. Readers were asked what feature they liked most—if any—about Apple’s latest iTunes release.
A significant 48 percent of respondents indicated that they didn’t care for any of the new features and don’t like iTunes 11 at all. Among the remaining responses, 26 percent liked the new user interface in general, 13 percent preferred the Up Next play queuing feature, five percent leaned toward iTunes in the Cloud integration, and four percent specifically liked the new Mini Player interface. Two percent of readers indicated camera-based gift card redemption as their fave new feature, while a handful indicated a preference for the addition of a Home Videos category and Live Search, coming in at one percent apiece.
With 2013 looming on the horizon, our new poll asks you to let us know what new product or innovation you’re most hoping to see from Apple in the new year. Are you excited about the rumoured Apple television set, or simply a new and improved version of the current Apple TV set-top box? Do your interests lie more with Apple’s mobile devices and you’re hoping for a Retina Display iPad mini, slimmer full-sized iPad, next-generation iPhone, a major new iPod release or simply the eventual release of the inevitable iOS 7? What about a subscription music service or the possibility of a completely new product such as an Apple Watch? Our new poll—“What are you most hoping to see from Apple in 2013?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Windows Phone 8.1 supports Passbook passes
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac