iPhone carrier poll ends, iOS 7 features poll begins
With over 1,600 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll – “What’s most important to you when choosing an iPhone carrier?” – has now ended. Following the launch of the iPhone 5 on T-Mobile, we asked readers to let us know what was more important to them when choosing an iPhone carrier.
Pricing of monthly plans was the overall most important factor, according to forty-one percent of respondents. Thirty-one percent indicated that coverage area was critical, while thirteen percent indicated cellular data speeds would be their primary consideration. The remaining votes were divided between loyalty to a current carrier at six percent, and contract requirements, hardware upgrade eligibility, customer service and subsidized hardware pricing all pretty closely split at two to three percent each.
With iOS 7 now in its third developer beta, this week we’re wondering which of the new features in iOS 7 you are most excited about. Do you like the new iOS 7 user interface design, or do your interests lean more toward core features like the new Control Center, redesigned Notification Center, or Automatic App updates? What about new camera and photo features such as integrated filters, the new iTunes Radio streaming music service, or Activation Lock to prevent theft of your device? Our latest poll “What new feature in iOS 7 are you most excited about?” lets you have your say. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone