Game Controller poll ends, New iPad poll begins
Our latest poll – “What’s the maximum price you’d pay for an iPhone 5/5s/iPod touch 5G-only game controller?” – has now ended. With iOS 7 adding official support for iPhone and iPod game controllers, we asked our readers to let us know what they would consider to be a fair price for such an accessory, assuming it worked only with the iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, and fifth-generation iPod touch.
The majority of responses—fifty-one percent—indicated that they had no interest at all in an iOS Game Controller. Of the remaining responses, most were closely split between “under $30” at twenty-one percent and “$30 - $50” at nineteen percent. Only five percent of respondents indicated that they would consider a game controller in the $51-$70 range, and only four percent would consider one in the $71 - $100 range.
With Apple’s iPad event officially set for October 22nd, this week we’d like to know if you’re planning on purchasing a new iPad following the event. Are you looking forward to a new fifth-generation iPad or second-generation iPad mini, or are you holding out for the next generation model? Or is the iPad still something you’re not interested in owning at all? Our latest poll Have you been waiting for the Apple event to buy a new iPad? lets you have your say. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Apple TV poll ends, iWatch poll begins
- Happy Presidents’ Day!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Screen protector poll ends, Apple TV poll begins
- Tuesday at CES: Over 30 new reports
- Monday at CES: 25 new previews
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone