iPad Air case roundup: Belkin, Grove, Speck + more
A number of companies have already introduced cases for the iPad Air. While many of these cases are merely remakes for the new device, there are some brand new cases, as well. Belkin has introduced a number of new products, including three keyboard cases: Qode Ultimate Keyboard Case ($129), Qode Thin Type Keyboard Case ($100), and Qode Slim Style Keyboard Case ($80). The company also introduced two new folio stand cases, the FreeStyle Cover ($60) and LapStand Cover ($60). All cases are listed as coming soon.
Grove has introduced its Wood Smart Case ($99) for iPad Air, a lightweight bamboo and maple folio case that also acts as a stand. The case ships in four to six weeks. Speck has debuted a redesigned StyleFolio ($40) case for iPad Air. The new StyleFolio features 14 different designs and is coming soon.
Other companies have introduced iPad Air versions of some of their most popular cases. New Trent has introduced the Airbender 2.0 ($55) Bluetooth keyboard case for the iPad Air. Incipio has made a number of cases for the Air, including its Flagship Folio ($70). X-Doria introduced its puff-printed SmartStyle ($40) for iPad Air, and iLuv will bring The Professional WorkStation ($100) Bluetooth keyboard case to the device.
- Nest Protect subject to safety issue, sales halted
- Philips announces Hue Lux and Hue Tap
- Twelve South intros SurfacePad for iPad mini
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook: New products ‘closer,’ mobile payments ‘really interesting’
- Prong debuts Prong PWR Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2014 earnings call
- Apple announces 7:1 stock split, increased share buyback, dividends
- Apple Q2 2014: 43.7M iPhones, 16.3M iPads, 2.7M iPods
- Former employee says Apple left iOS users vulnerable
- Siri coming to Apple TV?
- Google covering some Samsung defense costs in Apple case
- Changes introduced to Apple’s app content rating system
- iOS 7.1.1 makes in-app purchases clear in Top Grossing chart
- Ele eleMount
- Divoom Voombox Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Pelican ProGear Voyager for iPhone 5/5s
- ZeroChroma Vario-Edge for iPhone 5/5c/5s + Vortex for iPhone 5c
- JBL Synchros S300i Stereo Headphones
- AKG K845BT Over-Ear Bluetooth Headset
- JBL Voyager Home Audio System With Portable Wireless Speaker
- Harman Kardon Esquire Executive Portable Wireless Speaker
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air
- Rokform Fuzion+ for iPhone 5/5s
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac