iPad Air case roundup: Belkin, Grove, Speck + more
A number of companies have already introduced cases for the iPad Air. While many of these cases are merely remakes for the new device, there are some brand new cases, as well. Belkin has introduced a number of new products, including three keyboard cases: Qode Ultimate Keyboard Case ($129), Qode Thin Type Keyboard Case ($100), and Qode Slim Style Keyboard Case ($80). The company also introduced two new folio stand cases, the FreeStyle Cover ($60) and LapStand Cover ($60). All cases are listed as coming soon.
Grove has introduced its Wood Smart Case ($99) for iPad Air, a lightweight bamboo and maple folio case that also acts as a stand. The case ships in four to six weeks. Speck has debuted a redesigned StyleFolio ($40) case for iPad Air. The new StyleFolio features 14 different designs and is coming soon.
Other companies have introduced iPad Air versions of some of their most popular cases. New Trent has introduced the Airbender 2.0 ($55) Bluetooth keyboard case for the iPad Air. Incipio has made a number of cases for the Air, including its Flagship Folio ($70). X-Doria introduced its puff-printed SmartStyle ($40) for iPad Air, and iLuv will bring The Professional WorkStation ($100) Bluetooth keyboard case to the device.
- iFixit tears down the Apple Pencil
- Jony Ive gives insight into Apple Pencil’s creation
- iPad Pro available in some US Apple Stores today
- Tim Cook talks iPad Pro, wonders why anyone would buy a PC now
- iPad Pro available online Wednesday, hits stores later this week
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?