A happy holiday wish from iLounge | iLounge News

A happy holiday wish from iLounge

Everyone at iLounge would like to wish you and your family a very happy holiday season. As a special thanks to all of our wonderful readers, advertisers and those in the iPod industry, we’ve created this holiday card for you to enjoy. We’ll continue updating the site throughout the week.

« Body Glove debuts iPod nano case

Mix: Apple website, Rob Glaser, Steve Jobs, Entrepreneur »

Comments

Why thank you.

Posted by Jack Bauer on December 20, 2005 at 12:23 PM (PDT)

Oh, and very cleverly made!

Posted by Jack Bauer on December 20, 2005 at 12:24 PM (PDT)

Thank you, and happy holidays back at ya!

Posted by Shane on December 20, 2005 at 12:36 PM (PDT)

And a Happy Holiday to iLounge and all its visitors from me!:)

Posted by iSlunk on December 20, 2005 at 12:39 PM (PDT)

Very nice.  Thanks to everybody at iLounge for all that you do.

Although I’m curious as to which “holiday” you are referring to.  wink

Posted by Jeff on December 20, 2005 at 12:45 PM (PDT)

and a Merry Thanks to you too.  Cool Card!

Have a great holiday to everyone!!!!!

Posted by Mike on December 20, 2005 at 12:59 PM (PDT)

Awesome Design!

Ilounge, you rock!

Posted by joemader on December 20, 2005 at 1:15 PM (PDT)

Or do you mean Merry Christmas?

Posted by Eddie on December 20, 2005 at 1:33 PM (PDT)

Wow, call me crazy cause I like iPods, but I swear that’s all I see anywhere I look in this card! Hehe. Thanks iLounge for helping me waste countless hours this year at work!

Posted by Todd on December 20, 2005 at 2:44 PM (PDT)

Thank you iLounge staff!  Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!!!

Posted by Black Beauty on December 20, 2005 at 2:56 PM (PDT)

Thanks for the card.

merry CHRISTmas

Posted by Jonathan Keim on December 20, 2005 at 3:04 PM (PDT)

Your welcome. Happy holidays

Posted by Howard R. on December 20, 2005 at 3:44 PM (PDT)

Aww, how cute! Happy Holidays to you aswell! ^_^

Posted by Chris on December 20, 2005 at 4:47 PM (PDT)

Happy Holidays as well…and does that card come with a case?

Posted by FahrenheiPod 451 on December 20, 2005 at 6:56 PM (PDT)

Awesome card guys! Happy holidays.

Posted by Maxman on December 20, 2005 at 7:49 PM (PDT)

Is there something wrong with saying Merry Christmas? Or is everyone here against saying that?

Posted by macguy on December 20, 2005 at 10:44 PM (PDT)

As others have already said, it’s Happy Christms, not this PC nonsense of Happy Holidays.

I know several people of different races and religions and NONE of them take ANY offence to the word Christmas.

Just as I don’t take offence if a Hindu wishes me Happy Diwali - as has happened numerous times.

And if anyone DOES take offence to the word Christmas then that’s their problem and I assume that they don’t want any time off work either - seeing as how they’re so offended by this Christian festival and all.

PS: I’m not in the least bit religious btw, but I do take offence when I have to tip-toe about trying not to offend all and sundry. This “Holiday” business needs to be stamped on ASAP.

Posted by PugRallye on December 21, 2005 at 4:45 AM (PDT)

PugRallye:

Chillax dude/dudette… have some egg-nog or something. It’s the holiday season (yes Christmas, but other holidays too) so chill out, no need to get so worked up. Besides: We were all getting along so nicely.

Merry Thanks to all!

Posted by Mondayne on December 21, 2005 at 6:43 AM (PDT)

I’m with PugRallye that’s why I said CHRISTmas with a capital Christ.
I don’t know, but I think that there is a deeper reason for changing Christmas to Holiday.
It sounds really weird calling a Christmas tree a holiday tree doesn’t it.

Posted by Jonathan Keim on December 21, 2005 at 7:39 AM (PDT)

Thanks iLounge, I hope every one has a CHRISTy CHRISTy Christmas!

Posted by robototobor on December 21, 2005 at 8:03 AM (PDT)

Page 1 of 3 pages  1 2 3 >