AB Sutton launches cases for new iPod lineup
Luxury leather goods maker AB Sutton has introduced several cases for Apple’s new family of iPods. The Nano Slip for iPod nano (with video) features a leather outer shell, an oval cut-out for Click Wheel access, full access to the headphone jack, Dock Connector, and hold switch, and a push-through slot to ease in removal of the nano. It is available in a wide range of colors, with customizable linings, thread, and trim, and sells for $68. The Simple Slip for iPod nano (with video) is a leather pouch-style case which features a customizable lining and a band for headphone cable organization. It is available in solid and monogram configurations, and sells for $38 and $58, respectively.
For the iPod classic, the company has the Classic Solid Slip, which features cut-outs for Dock Connector and Click Wheel access, an integrated screen protector, a leather exterior, and interior lining. Fully customizable, it is available with ($108) and without ($88) a monogram. The company also makes a Simple Slip for iPod classic, a pouch-style leather case that is available with or without a strap, features access to the headphone jack and hold switch, and is also available with or without a monogram. It sells for $48 without a strap or monogram, $68 with a strap or monogram, and $88 with both. Also for the iPod classic is the Solid Book case, which features a horizontal front flap, integrated screen protector, cut-out access to the Dock Connector and Click Wheel, and a simple leather closure. It is available with or without a monogram, and sells for $138 and $118, respectively.
Finally, the company is offering a Simple Slip case for the iPod touch. The case features a leather exterior, a band for headphone cable organization, and a slide-in design. It is available with or without a monogram, and is priced at $48 for the solid version, $68 for a monogrammed case. AB Sutton’s new lineup of cases for the iPod classic, iPod nano (with video), and iPod touch is available now.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards