AB Sutton launches cases for new iPod lineup
Luxury leather goods maker AB Sutton has introduced several cases for Apple’s new family of iPods. The Nano Slip for iPod nano (with video) features a leather outer shell, an oval cut-out for Click Wheel access, full access to the headphone jack, Dock Connector, and hold switch, and a push-through slot to ease in removal of the nano. It is available in a wide range of colors, with customizable linings, thread, and trim, and sells for $68. The Simple Slip for iPod nano (with video) is a leather pouch-style case which features a customizable lining and a band for headphone cable organization. It is available in solid and monogram configurations, and sells for $38 and $58, respectively.
For the iPod classic, the company has the Classic Solid Slip, which features cut-outs for Dock Connector and Click Wheel access, an integrated screen protector, a leather exterior, and interior lining. Fully customizable, it is available with ($108) and without ($88) a monogram. The company also makes a Simple Slip for iPod classic, a pouch-style leather case that is available with or without a strap, features access to the headphone jack and hold switch, and is also available with or without a monogram. It sells for $48 without a strap or monogram, $68 with a strap or monogram, and $88 with both. Also for the iPod classic is the Solid Book case, which features a horizontal front flap, integrated screen protector, cut-out access to the Dock Connector and Click Wheel, and a simple leather closure. It is available with or without a monogram, and sells for $138 and $118, respectively.
Finally, the company is offering a Simple Slip case for the iPod touch. The case features a leather exterior, a band for headphone cable organization, and a slide-in design. It is available with or without a monogram, and is priced at $48 for the solid version, $68 for a monogrammed case. AB Sutton’s new lineup of cases for the iPod classic, iPod nano (with video), and iPod touch is available now.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pac-Man Friends
- Apple removes Secret app from Brazilian App Store
- Alleged Foxconn leak reveals iPhone 6 dimensions
- Reuters: Backlight redesign disrupted iPhone 6 production
- Apps of the Week: Star Walk 2, Swing Copters, Vine 2.5 + more
- Apple releases new iTunes 12 beta
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today