AB Sutton launches cases for new iPod lineup
Luxury leather goods maker AB Sutton has introduced several cases for Apple’s new family of iPods. The Nano Slip for iPod nano (with video) features a leather outer shell, an oval cut-out for Click Wheel access, full access to the headphone jack, Dock Connector, and hold switch, and a push-through slot to ease in removal of the nano. It is available in a wide range of colors, with customizable linings, thread, and trim, and sells for $68. The Simple Slip for iPod nano (with video) is a leather pouch-style case which features a customizable lining and a band for headphone cable organization. It is available in solid and monogram configurations, and sells for $38 and $58, respectively.
For the iPod classic, the company has the Classic Solid Slip, which features cut-outs for Dock Connector and Click Wheel access, an integrated screen protector, a leather exterior, and interior lining. Fully customizable, it is available with ($108) and without ($88) a monogram. The company also makes a Simple Slip for iPod classic, a pouch-style leather case that is available with or without a strap, features access to the headphone jack and hold switch, and is also available with or without a monogram. It sells for $48 without a strap or monogram, $68 with a strap or monogram, and $88 with both. Also for the iPod classic is the Solid Book case, which features a horizontal front flap, integrated screen protector, cut-out access to the Dock Connector and Click Wheel, and a simple leather closure. It is available with or without a monogram, and sells for $138 and $118, respectively.
Finally, the company is offering a Simple Slip case for the iPod touch. The case features a leather exterior, a band for headphone cable organization, and a slide-in design. It is available with or without a monogram, and is priced at $48 for the solid version, $68 for a monogrammed case. AB Sutton’s new lineup of cases for the iPod classic, iPod nano (with video), and iPod touch is available now.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?