ABT unveils new wireless iPod gear
ABT (Advanced Bridging Technologies) has provided iLounge with exclusive details of four new iPod accessories, including the iJet remote with dock connector, iJet remote/FM transmitter for iPod nano, iJet two-way transmitter and receiver, and the PowerJet auto charger with 9-pin accessory port. The company also announced the iJet USB Control, a wireless RF remote for PCs and Macs.
iJet with dock connector (1)
ABT’s RF remote now supports all iPods with dock connectors, from 3G and up. The new iJet offers up to 150 ft range and features a pass-through connector allowing users to charge or sync their iPod without removing the iJet.
iJet for iPod nano (2)
The slim, sled-like device combines an RF remote with an optional FM transmitter. It features a clear flip-up front cover and pass-through dock connector port. The RF remote works up to 100 feet away, while the optional FM transmitter works on four frequencies—88.1, 88.3, 88.5 and 88.7.
iJet Two-Way (3)
The iJet two-way transmitter and receiver allows any iPod user to wirelessly view song selections, artists and playlists from a remote LCD screen. The iJet Two-Way works with all dockable iPods, including the 5G iPod and iPod nano. It has a range of 150 ft and also sports a pass-through dock connector port.
ABT’s PowerJet auto charger features a 9-pin accessory port for using older, top-docking accessories with the latest iPods. The PowerJet works with all dockable iPods, offers a swivel design, and provides safe charging of an iPod through any +12V cigarette lighter outlet.
iJet USB Control
ABT also introduced the iJet USB Control, a wireless RF remote for PCs and Macs. The receiver plugs into any USB port on a computer, and the 5-button remote enables users to control applications such as iTunes, Windows Media Player and PowerPoint up to 150 ft away.
All of the new accessories are available in either black or white. Pricing and availability were not announced.
- Spigen AirPods Stand coming in mid-February
- New Griffin Home lineup includes app-enabled Connected Mirror, Coffee Maker, Toaster
- Kanex reveals GoPlay Sidekick wireless game controller for iOS devices, Apple TV
- AirPods coming to Apple retail stores Monday Dec. 19
- Apple reveals service pricing for lost AirPods, battery replacements
- Report: Apple’s BeatsX earphones could be delayed 2-3 months (Update: Coming in February)
- Apple Music creative team discusses the service’s exclusives, future
- Apple raising UK App Store prices by more than 25 percent
- Iovine fuels speculation about Apple’s interest in scripted TV shows
- Report: ‘iPhone 8’ to include upgraded water resistance
- U.S. appeals court resurrects App Store antitrust lawsuit against Apple
- Apple increases maximum tvOS app size to 4GB
- Apple releases fourth iOS 10.2.1 beta
- Apple looking to produce original TV content for Apple Music subscribers
- FBI releases heavily redacted information about cracking iPhone
- Apple partners with Tresorit to offer encryption option to CareKit developers
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10