ABT unveils new wireless iPod gear
ABT (Advanced Bridging Technologies) has provided iLounge with exclusive details of four new iPod accessories, including the iJet remote with dock connector, iJet remote/FM transmitter for iPod nano, iJet two-way transmitter and receiver, and the PowerJet auto charger with 9-pin accessory port. The company also announced the iJet USB Control, a wireless RF remote for PCs and Macs.
iJet with dock connector (1)
ABT’s RF remote now supports all iPods with dock connectors, from 3G and up. The new iJet offers up to 150 ft range and features a pass-through connector allowing users to charge or sync their iPod without removing the iJet.
iJet for iPod nano (2)
The slim, sled-like device combines an RF remote with an optional FM transmitter. It features a clear flip-up front cover and pass-through dock connector port. The RF remote works up to 100 feet away, while the optional FM transmitter works on four frequencies—88.1, 88.3, 88.5 and 88.7.
iJet Two-Way (3)
The iJet two-way transmitter and receiver allows any iPod user to wirelessly view song selections, artists and playlists from a remote LCD screen. The iJet Two-Way works with all dockable iPods, including the 5G iPod and iPod nano. It has a range of 150 ft and also sports a pass-through dock connector port.
ABT’s PowerJet auto charger features a 9-pin accessory port for using older, top-docking accessories with the latest iPods. The PowerJet works with all dockable iPods, offers a swivel design, and provides safe charging of an iPod through any +12V cigarette lighter outlet.
iJet USB Control
ABT also introduced the iJet USB Control, a wireless RF remote for PCs and Macs. The receiver plugs into any USB port on a computer, and the 5-button remote enables users to control applications such as iTunes, Windows Media Player and PowerPoint up to 150 ft away.
All of the new accessories are available in either black or white. Pricing and availability were not announced.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Retrial for damages in Apple patent case set for March or April
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?