ABT unveils new wireless iPod gear
ABT (Advanced Bridging Technologies) has provided iLounge with exclusive details of four new iPod accessories, including the iJet remote with dock connector, iJet remote/FM transmitter for iPod nano, iJet two-way transmitter and receiver, and the PowerJet auto charger with 9-pin accessory port. The company also announced the iJet USB Control, a wireless RF remote for PCs and Macs.
iJet with dock connector (1)
ABT’s RF remote now supports all iPods with dock connectors, from 3G and up. The new iJet offers up to 150 ft range and features a pass-through connector allowing users to charge or sync their iPod without removing the iJet.
iJet for iPod nano (2)
The slim, sled-like device combines an RF remote with an optional FM transmitter. It features a clear flip-up front cover and pass-through dock connector port. The RF remote works up to 100 feet away, while the optional FM transmitter works on four frequencies—88.1, 88.3, 88.5 and 88.7.
iJet Two-Way (3)
The iJet two-way transmitter and receiver allows any iPod user to wirelessly view song selections, artists and playlists from a remote LCD screen. The iJet Two-Way works with all dockable iPods, including the 5G iPod and iPod nano. It has a range of 150 ft and also sports a pass-through dock connector port.
ABT’s PowerJet auto charger features a 9-pin accessory port for using older, top-docking accessories with the latest iPods. The PowerJet works with all dockable iPods, offers a swivel design, and provides safe charging of an iPod through any +12V cigarette lighter outlet.
iJet USB Control
ABT also introduced the iJet USB Control, a wireless RF remote for PCs and Macs. The receiver plugs into any USB port on a computer, and the 5-button remote enables users to control applications such as iTunes, Windows Media Player and PowerPoint up to 150 ft away.
All of the new accessories are available in either black or white. Pricing and availability were not announced.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?