Accessory poll ends, iPhone/iPod touch crash poll begins
With over 2,200 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Should iLounge bother to cover junky, half-baked accessories, like this one?” has ended. Readers were given choices including no, get rid of all junky accessories, no, except for the especially stupid/amusing ones, and yes, I want to know everything that’s out there, good or bad.
A large majority of readers—65%—said to get rid of the junky accessories, with 16% saying they’d like to see them disappear altogether, while nearly half (49%) said to get rid of them save for the especially stupid or amusing ones, which should be spotlighted solely for their stupidity or amusement factor. 35% of readers said to keep covering all accessories, for the sake of covering as many products as possible, both good and bad. Thanks for all your responses—as we continue to tweak our coverage moving forward, we will certainly take your opinions into account.
Our new poll focuses on iPhone and iPod touch stability. We’d like to know which crashes more often—your iPhone/iPod touch, or your computer? Our latest poll, “Which crashes more often, your computer or your iPhone/iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand section of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?