Accessory poll ends, iPhone/iPod touch crash poll begins
With over 2,200 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Should iLounge bother to cover junky, half-baked accessories, like this one?” has ended. Readers were given choices including no, get rid of all junky accessories, no, except for the especially stupid/amusing ones, and yes, I want to know everything that’s out there, good or bad.
A large majority of readers—65%—said to get rid of the junky accessories, with 16% saying they’d like to see them disappear altogether, while nearly half (49%) said to get rid of them save for the especially stupid or amusing ones, which should be spotlighted solely for their stupidity or amusement factor. 35% of readers said to keep covering all accessories, for the sake of covering as many products as possible, both good and bad. Thanks for all your responses—as we continue to tweak our coverage moving forward, we will certainly take your opinions into account.
Our new poll focuses on iPhone and iPod touch stability. We’d like to know which crashes more often—your iPhone/iPod touch, or your computer? Our latest poll, “Which crashes more often, your computer or your iPhone/iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand section of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- WSJ: Apple brings in trusted executive Mansfield to head Apple Car project
- CarPlay to be available in all 2017 Ford models
- Rumors claim new iPhone will be released Sept. 16, could have ‘iPhone 6 SE’ name
- Photos claim to show alleged ‘iPad Pro 2’
- Apple to sell limited-edition Olympic Apple Watch bands exclusively in Brazil
- Report: iPhone 7 will include Lightning adapter instead of Lightning EarPods
- Edward Snowden designing device to prevent iPhone wiretapping
- Report: Apple Car team running into challenges, launch may slip to 2021
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 5
- Apple under fire for providing refurbished replacements under AppleCare+
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Incase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app