Accessory poll ends, iPhone/iPod touch crash poll begins
With over 2,200 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Should iLounge bother to cover junky, half-baked accessories, like this one?” has ended. Readers were given choices including no, get rid of all junky accessories, no, except for the especially stupid/amusing ones, and yes, I want to know everything that’s out there, good or bad.
A large majority of readers—65%—said to get rid of the junky accessories, with 16% saying they’d like to see them disappear altogether, while nearly half (49%) said to get rid of them save for the especially stupid or amusing ones, which should be spotlighted solely for their stupidity or amusement factor. 35% of readers said to keep covering all accessories, for the sake of covering as many products as possible, both good and bad. Thanks for all your responses—as we continue to tweak our coverage moving forward, we will certainly take your opinions into account.
Our new poll focuses on iPhone and iPod touch stability. We’d like to know which crashes more often—your iPhone/iPod touch, or your computer? Our latest poll, “Which crashes more often, your computer or your iPhone/iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand section of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Apple Store app update allows purchases from Apple Watch
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple reveals cause of unexpected iPhone 6s shutdowns
- Report: 99 percent of fake Apple chargers found to be unsafe
- Apple offering battery replacements for iPhone 6s models with ‘unexpected shutdown issues’ (Updated)
- Report: Fitbit to acquire Pebble
- Apple releases statement on iCloud Calendar spam
- Apple sending out drones to improve Maps data, adding interior building maps
- Tim Cook allegedly tells customer AirPods to ship in ‘next few weeks’
- Apple Pay reportedly launching in Spain tomorrow
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Scosche BoomBottle H2O+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Thermos Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10