Accessory poll ends, iPod, iPhone battery poll begins
With nearly 2,700 votes form iLounge readers, our latest poll—“What type of accessory do you most need for your iPod or iPhone?” has ended. Choices consisted of a new case or protective film, speakers, new earphones, an in-car accessory, a Bluetooth wireless headset, a battery pack, a computer dock, an in-home charger, other accessories, and an option for those who don’t need a new accessory.
Somewhat surprisingly given the wide range of options available in this category, a quarter—25%—of respondents said they most need a new case or protective film. 16% said they need a new in-car accessory, 14% said they need new earphones, and 9% of responding readers said they need a battery pack or speakers. 8% said they need a Bluetooth wireless headset, 2% said they need a computer dock, and another 2% said they need an in-home charger. 3% said they need some other accessory not available from the options given, while 11% said they don’t need a new accessory at all. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on battery life. We’d like to know: how’s the battery life on your primary iPod or iPhone? Is it excellent, sufficient, or too weak? Whether you have a Click Wheel iPod, iPod touch, or iPhone, our newest poll, “How would you describe your primary iPod’s or iPhone’s battery life?” lets you answer that question. The iLounge Poll can be found in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- Report: New iPhone’s space gray to be ‘much darker color’
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app