Accessory poll ends, iPod, iPhone battery poll begins
With nearly 2,700 votes form iLounge readers, our latest poll—“What type of accessory do you most need for your iPod or iPhone?” has ended. Choices consisted of a new case or protective film, speakers, new earphones, an in-car accessory, a Bluetooth wireless headset, a battery pack, a computer dock, an in-home charger, other accessories, and an option for those who don’t need a new accessory.
Somewhat surprisingly given the wide range of options available in this category, a quarter—25%—of respondents said they most need a new case or protective film. 16% said they need a new in-car accessory, 14% said they need new earphones, and 9% of responding readers said they need a battery pack or speakers. 8% said they need a Bluetooth wireless headset, 2% said they need a computer dock, and another 2% said they need an in-home charger. 3% said they need some other accessory not available from the options given, while 11% said they don’t need a new accessory at all. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on battery life. We’d like to know: how’s the battery life on your primary iPod or iPhone? Is it excellent, sufficient, or too weak? Whether you have a Click Wheel iPod, iPod touch, or iPhone, our newest poll, “How would you describe your primary iPod’s or iPhone’s battery life?” lets you answer that question. The iLounge Poll can be found in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Apple Store app update allows purchases from Apple Watch
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple reveals cause of unexpected iPhone 6s shutdowns
- Report: 99 percent of fake Apple chargers found to be unsafe
- Apple offering battery replacements for iPhone 6s models with ‘unexpected shutdown issues’ (Updated)
- Report: Fitbit to acquire Pebble
- Apple releases statement on iCloud Calendar spam
- Apple sending out drones to improve Maps data, adding interior building maps
- Tim Cook allegedly tells customer AirPods to ship in ‘next few weeks’
- Apple Pay reportedly launching in Spain tomorrow
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Scosche BoomBottle H2O+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Thermos Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10