Accessory poll ends, iPod, iPhone battery poll begins
With nearly 2,700 votes form iLounge readers, our latest poll—“What type of accessory do you most need for your iPod or iPhone?” has ended. Choices consisted of a new case or protective film, speakers, new earphones, an in-car accessory, a Bluetooth wireless headset, a battery pack, a computer dock, an in-home charger, other accessories, and an option for those who don’t need a new accessory.
Somewhat surprisingly given the wide range of options available in this category, a quarter—25%—of respondents said they most need a new case or protective film. 16% said they need a new in-car accessory, 14% said they need new earphones, and 9% of responding readers said they need a battery pack or speakers. 8% said they need a Bluetooth wireless headset, 2% said they need a computer dock, and another 2% said they need an in-home charger. 3% said they need some other accessory not available from the options given, while 11% said they don’t need a new accessory at all. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on battery life. We’d like to know: how’s the battery life on your primary iPod or iPhone? Is it excellent, sufficient, or too weak? Whether you have a Click Wheel iPod, iPod touch, or iPhone, our newest poll, “How would you describe your primary iPod’s or iPhone’s battery life?” lets you answer that question. The iLounge Poll can be found in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Spotify penalizing artists who release Apple Music exclusives
- Apple releases new round of iOS 10 and tvOS 10 betas
- Report: 2017 iPhone to eliminate home button
- Apple to add payment technology to iPhone for transit passes, Apple Pay in Japan
- Apple releases iOS 9.3.5 ‘security update’
- Report: Apple developing its own Snapchat-style social video editing iOS app
- Apple announces Apple Music Festival lineup including Alicia Keys, Britney Spears + more
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- Western Digital My Cloud (OS 3)
- Distil Union Stanley Stand
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app