Accessory purchasing poll ends, iPhone 4G poll begins
With over 3,100 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Where do you buy most of your iPod and/or iPhone accessories?”—has ended. Readers could choose between Apple’s retail and online stores, Amazon, Target, Best Buy, eBay, direct from the manufacturer, other online or local retailers, or say they don’t purchase iPod/iPhone accessories.
Among those that purchased iPod and iPhone accessories, Apple’s physical retail stores were the most popular place to do so, receiving a full quarter—25%—of the vote. Following was Amazon.com with 19%, the Apple Store Online with 12% of the vote, Best Buy with 11%, eBay with 9%, and other online and local retailers with 8% and 7%, respectively. 6% of those who purchase iPod and iPhone accessories said they normally order directly from the manufacturer, and only two percent said they buy most of their accessories at Target. Interestingly, 6% of readers said they don’t buy iPod and or iPhone accessories. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the recently published shots of a prototype fourth-generation iPhone. We’d like to know what you think of the design. Do you love it, like it, dislike it, hate it, or simply not care? Our new poll, “What do you think of the iPhone 4G prototype’s design?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Seasons Greetings! Our top picks in 2015, and more for your last-minute shopping
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Columbus Day + Canadian Thanksgiving!
- A note on our iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus case reviews
- iPad Air 3, iPhone 5se expected to be available March 18
- Apple filming original ‘dark drama’ television series featuring Dr. Dre
- Apple under fire for patent infringement from haptic feedback company Immersion
- CBS CEO Moonves notes Apple talks have stopped
- Apple will source iPhone 7 ‘A10’ CPU solely from TSMC
- Federal bill aims to take regulatory power for phone encryption out of state hands
- Job post shows Apple emphasizing new complications, faces for Apple Watch
- New comments hint at forthcoming streaming TV service from Apple
- Apple Music available on Sonos starting today
- Screen protector installation now available at Apple Stores
- VRS Design Crystal Bumper, High Pro Shield + Verge Active for iPhone 6/6s
- Vicks SmartTemp Wireless Smartphone Thermometer
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case for iPad Pro
- Edifier MP700 Rave Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Just Mobile HoverDock for Apple Watch + HoverDock for iPhone
- VRS Design Dandy Layered Case for iPad Pro
- Just Mobile TENC for iPad Pro
- Native Union DOCK Lightning
- Native Union DOCK for Apple Watch
- Hitcase Pro+ Action Pack and Snap for iPhone 6/6s
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!