Accessory purchasing poll ends, iPhone 4G poll begins
With over 3,100 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Where do you buy most of your iPod and/or iPhone accessories?”—has ended. Readers could choose between Apple’s retail and online stores, Amazon, Target, Best Buy, eBay, direct from the manufacturer, other online or local retailers, or say they don’t purchase iPod/iPhone accessories.
Among those that purchased iPod and iPhone accessories, Apple’s physical retail stores were the most popular place to do so, receiving a full quarter—25%—of the vote. Following was Amazon.com with 19%, the Apple Store Online with 12% of the vote, Best Buy with 11%, eBay with 9%, and other online and local retailers with 8% and 7%, respectively. 6% of those who purchase iPod and iPhone accessories said they normally order directly from the manufacturer, and only two percent said they buy most of their accessories at Target. Interestingly, 6% of readers said they don’t buy iPod and or iPhone accessories. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the recently published shots of a prototype fourth-generation iPhone. We’d like to know what you think of the design. Do you love it, like it, dislike it, hate it, or simply not care? Our new poll, “What do you think of the iPhone 4G prototype’s design?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple reveals cause of unexpected iPhone 6s shutdowns
- Report: 99 percent of fake Apple chargers found to be unsafe
- Apple offering battery replacements for iPhone 6s models with ‘unexpected shutdown issues’ (Updated)
- Report: Fitbit to acquire Pebble
- Apple releases statement on iCloud Calendar spam
- Apple sending out drones to improve Maps data, adding interior building maps
- Tim Cook allegedly tells customer AirPods to ship in ‘next few weeks’
- Apple Pay reportedly launching in Spain tomorrow
- Netflix enables offline viewing for some shows and movies on its iOS app
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Scosche BoomBottle H2O+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Thermos Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10