Accessory purchasing poll ends, iPhone 4G poll begins
With over 3,100 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Where do you buy most of your iPod and/or iPhone accessories?”—has ended. Readers could choose between Apple’s retail and online stores, Amazon, Target, Best Buy, eBay, direct from the manufacturer, other online or local retailers, or say they don’t purchase iPod/iPhone accessories.
Among those that purchased iPod and iPhone accessories, Apple’s physical retail stores were the most popular place to do so, receiving a full quarter—25%—of the vote. Following was Amazon.com with 19%, the Apple Store Online with 12% of the vote, Best Buy with 11%, eBay with 9%, and other online and local retailers with 8% and 7%, respectively. 6% of those who purchase iPod and iPhone accessories said they normally order directly from the manufacturer, and only two percent said they buy most of their accessories at Target. Interestingly, 6% of readers said they don’t buy iPod and or iPhone accessories. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the recently published shots of a prototype fourth-generation iPhone. We’d like to know what you think of the design. Do you love it, like it, dislike it, hate it, or simply not care? Our new poll, “What do you think of the iPhone 4G prototype’s design?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Families fight in court over missing teen’s iPhone data
- Court allows police to force woman to unlock iPhone with Touch ID fingerprint
- Coach reportedly releasing bands for Apple Watch
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Apple provides more details on new Apple Music API
- Apple Music for Android adds music videos, Family Plan support
- Icahn pulls out of Apple over China concerns
- Apple launches CareKit, with four apps debuting today
- Alleged schematics for iPhone 7 ‘Pro’ show up in Japanese magazine
- Nintendo bringing Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing to iOS
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)