ackNOWLEDGE Announces iSkin eXo for new iPods
ackNOWLEDGE has announced the new iSkin eXo case for new iPods. “The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPodís screen and protecting it from scratches. It also includes a removable belt clip that connects to a unique, first of its kind embedded metal connector.” Its available in 25 colors including glow-in-the-dark. iSkin eXo costs $29.99 (includes belt clip and screen protector) and is expected to ship by July 14th. Look here for more photos of eXo.
Update: ackNOWLEDGE will have pre-ordering available by next week on iSkin.com.
ISkin eXo: Next generation protection for the new iPods announced.
TORONTO, Canada—June 23, 2003- ackNOWLEDGE today announced that it will soon ship a completely redesigned, next generation iSkin protector for the new generation Apple iPods. Called the iSkin eXo, it is designed to offer all-round external surface protection, without compromising the usability, size or aesthetic qualities of the iPod.
The iSkin eXo is made from a premium quality silicone that is soft to the touch yet provides flexible, durable coverage with an anti-slip grip. It is available in two separate sizes and is custom molded to tailor-fit either the 10/15GB or 30GB iPod, protecting all surfaces from everyday hazards and scratches.
The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPod screen and protecting it from scratches. It also includes a removable belt clip that connects to a unique, first of its kind embedded metal connector.
The iSkin eXo will be available in over 25 Skin Tones (colors) that include a unique line of glow in the dark, frosted translucent and vibrant hues.
Pricing is set to start at $29.99 including a belt clip and a screen protector. The iSkin eXo is expected to begin shipping July 14th, 2003. For more information about iSkin products visit http://www.iSkin.com
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
- Apogee intros JAM 96k guitar interface, MiC 96k
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone