ackNOWLEDGE Announces iSkin eXo for new iPods
ackNOWLEDGE has announced the new iSkin eXo case for new iPods. “The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPod
ISkin eXo: Next generation protection for the new iPods announced.
TORONTO, Canada—June 23, 2003- ackNOWLEDGE today announced that it will soon ship a completely redesigned, next generation iSkin protector for the new generation Apple iPods. Called the iSkin eXo, it is designed to offer all-round external surface protection, without compromising the usability, size or aesthetic qualities of the iPod.
The iSkin eXo is made from a premium quality silicone that is soft to the touch yet provides flexible, durable coverage with an anti-slip grip. It is available in two separate sizes and is custom molded to tailor-fit either the 10/15GB or 30GB iPod, protecting all surfaces from everyday hazards and scratches.
The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPod screen and protecting it from scratches. It also includes a removable belt clip that connects to a unique, first of its kind embedded metal connector.
The iSkin eXo will be available in over 25 Skin Tones (colors) that include a unique line of glow in the dark, frosted translucent and vibrant hues.
Pricing is set to start at $29.99 including a belt clip and a screen protector. The iSkin eXo is expected to begin shipping July 14th, 2003. For more information about iSkin products visit http://www.iSkin.com
- Leaked photos appear to show Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Jawbone not leaving wearables business, CEO says
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- Tim Cook to host Hillary Clinton fundraiser
- Report: Apple to update Apple Store app with personalized recommendations
- Report: Apple now prioritizing autonomous driving system in car project
- WSJ: Apple’s ‘hard-charging’ approach unsuccessful in negotiations with TV networks
- Video purports to show official Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Elgato Avea Flare Portable Mood Light
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app