ackNOWLEDGE Announces iSkin eXo for new iPods
ackNOWLEDGE has announced the new iSkin eXo case for new iPods. “The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPodís screen and protecting it from scratches. It also includes a removable belt clip that connects to a unique, first of its kind embedded metal connector.” Its available in 25 colors including glow-in-the-dark. iSkin eXo costs $29.99 (includes belt clip and screen protector) and is expected to ship by July 14th. Look here for more photos of eXo.
Update: ackNOWLEDGE will have pre-ordering available by next week on iSkin.com.
ISkin eXo: Next generation protection for the new iPods announced.
TORONTO, Canada—June 23, 2003- ackNOWLEDGE today announced that it will soon ship a completely redesigned, next generation iSkin protector for the new generation Apple iPods. Called the iSkin eXo, it is designed to offer all-round external surface protection, without compromising the usability, size or aesthetic qualities of the iPod.
The iSkin eXo is made from a premium quality silicone that is soft to the touch yet provides flexible, durable coverage with an anti-slip grip. It is available in two separate sizes and is custom molded to tailor-fit either the 10/15GB or 30GB iPod, protecting all surfaces from everyday hazards and scratches.
The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPod screen and protecting it from scratches. It also includes a removable belt clip that connects to a unique, first of its kind embedded metal connector.
The iSkin eXo will be available in over 25 Skin Tones (colors) that include a unique line of glow in the dark, frosted translucent and vibrant hues.
Pricing is set to start at $29.99 including a belt clip and a screen protector. The iSkin eXo is expected to begin shipping July 14th, 2003. For more information about iSkin products visit http://www.iSkin.com
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Jays debuts a-Jays Five earphones
- Geneva debuts Model S Wireless, phases out Model S
- Shure debuts SE846 Quad Driver Earphones
- Klipsch releases KMC 3 Bluetooth speaker
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Apple drops refurbished fourth-gen iPad, mini prices
- Judge: US can show Apple e-book pricing conspiracy
- AT&T’s GoPhone to add LTE/HSPA+ support for iPhone
- Report: iOS 7 ‘black, white, and flat all over’
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- Lynktec TruGlide Pro Precision Stylus
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Costs associated with using FaceTime
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore