ackNOWLEDGE Announces iSkin eXo for new iPods
ackNOWLEDGE has announced the new iSkin eXo case for new iPods. “The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPod
ISkin eXo: Next generation protection for the new iPods announced.
TORONTO, Canada—June 23, 2003- ackNOWLEDGE today announced that it will soon ship a completely redesigned, next generation iSkin protector for the new generation Apple iPods. Called the iSkin eXo, it is designed to offer all-round external surface protection, without compromising the usability, size or aesthetic qualities of the iPod.
The iSkin eXo is made from a premium quality silicone that is soft to the touch yet provides flexible, durable coverage with an anti-slip grip. It is available in two separate sizes and is custom molded to tailor-fit either the 10/15GB or 30GB iPod, protecting all surfaces from everyday hazards and scratches.
The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPod screen and protecting it from scratches. It also includes a removable belt clip that connects to a unique, first of its kind embedded metal connector.
The iSkin eXo will be available in over 25 Skin Tones (colors) that include a unique line of glow in the dark, frosted translucent and vibrant hues.
Pricing is set to start at $29.99 including a belt clip and a screen protector. The iSkin eXo is expected to begin shipping July 14th, 2003. For more information about iSkin products visit http://www.iSkin.com
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Philips debuts first Lightning connector headphones, Fidelio M2L
- Video Review: Waterproof Grace Digital Ecostone and iHome iBN6 speakers
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Road Trip, Football Manager Handheld 2015, Deliveries 6.0 + more
- Square plans to accept Apple Pay in 2015
- Google settles patent litigation with Apple’s Rockstar consortium
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 4
- Report: GT Advanced struggled with sapphire production
- Report: Apple plans to integrate Beats Music directly into iOS
- Apple plans to ‘repurpose’ Arizona manufacturing plant, save jobs
- Apple announces WatchKit software tools available to developers now
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M in pager technology settlement
- Apple opens up Lightning port to third-party manufacturers, begins accepting HomeKit plans
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Logitech Keys-to-Go For iPad
- IvySkin Renegade for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Infinity Infinity One Wireless Speaker
- Twelve South PlugBug World iPad/iPhone Charger
- Pelican Protector for iPhone 6 and Voyager for iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Flip for iPhone 6
- Griffin Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0