ackNOWLEDGE Announces iSkin eXo for new iPods
ackNOWLEDGE has announced the new iSkin eXo case for new iPods. “The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPod
ISkin eXo: Next generation protection for the new iPods announced.
TORONTO, Canada—June 23, 2003- ackNOWLEDGE today announced that it will soon ship a completely redesigned, next generation iSkin protector for the new generation Apple iPods. Called the iSkin eXo, it is designed to offer all-round external surface protection, without compromising the usability, size or aesthetic qualities of the iPod.
The iSkin eXo is made from a premium quality silicone that is soft to the touch yet provides flexible, durable coverage with an anti-slip grip. It is available in two separate sizes and is custom molded to tailor-fit either the 10/15GB or 30GB iPod, protecting all surfaces from everyday hazards and scratches.
The iSkin eXo includes a uniquely designed removable screen protector (Shades) that inserts into the screen opening of the iSkin eXo, covering the iPod screen and protecting it from scratches. It also includes a removable belt clip that connects to a unique, first of its kind embedded metal connector.
The iSkin eXo will be available in over 25 Skin Tones (colors) that include a unique line of glow in the dark, frosted translucent and vibrant hues.
Pricing is set to start at $29.99 including a belt clip and a screen protector. The iSkin eXo is expected to begin shipping July 14th, 2003. For more information about iSkin products visit http://www.iSkin.com
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Logitech acquires Jaybird
- Apple issues voluntary recall for certain AC wall plug adapters
- CES: CableJive, Macally + Puregear
- Apple’s new ‘Echo rival’ may feature a camera
- Apple ‘working rapidly’ to extend Apple Pay to more countries
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)