Adobe brings Collage and Proto to the iPad
Adobe Systems has released two new creative apps for the iPad as part of its Adobe Touch Apps suite announced last fall. Adobe Collage and Adobe Proto are the latest two Adobe Touch Apps to be brought to the iPad, joining Adobe Photoshop Touch released in February.
Adobe Collage ($10) allows users to build creative “moodboards” that combine images, drawings, video and text as well as files from other Adobe Creative Suite applications to help brainstorm and illustrate ideas and concepts. Collage supports importing PDF, PSD and Adobe Illustrator files as well as directly searching for and importing content from Google, Flickr and YouTube. Variable canvas sizes are supported as well as multiple pen types and text fonts. Users can access their existing content library via Adobe Creative Cloud and export their finished mood boards to their Adobe Creative Cloud account for sharing with others. Adobe Collage is an iPad app and requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Adobe Proto ($10) is a prototyping app for websites and mobile apps that allows users to create wireframe layouts using simple touchscreen gestures. A component toolbox provides interactive wireframe components such as menus, tabs, accordions and more and users can utilize well-known CSS grid systems for building wireframes. A built-in WebKit preview with jQuery support allows users to quickly preview their designs directly within the app and the resulting work can be synced to Adobe Creative Cloud to continue work using Adobe Dreamweaver CS6. Adobe Proto requires iOS 4.2 or later and an iPad.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?