Adobe releases Photoshop Touch for iPad
Adobe has launched Photoshop Touch for the iPad, the first in its series of “Touch Apps” for the iOS platform first announced last fall. Adobe Photoshop Touch provides a core set of features from the full desktop version of Photoshop in an iPad optimized app, including support for working with multiple layers and advanced selection tools along with a number of professional effects and filters. Intuitive touch gestures allow users to access Photoshop tools, zoom and pan within an image and precisely select and refine parts of an image. Images can be opened from the iPad photo library or users can take advantage of an integrated Google Image search to acquire images from various online sources.
Finished results can be shared via Facebook or e-mail, printed via AirPrint or uploaded as projects to Adobe Creative Cloud and opened in Photoshop CS5 or Photoshop Touch on another iPad or tablet device. Advanced Facebook integration also allows users to view comments on their shared photos directly within the app. Photoshop Touch also provides a collection of 13 step-by-step tutorials covering professional techniques as well as a gallery view to allow users to easily choose the styles and results they’re looking for. Adobe Photoshop Touch requires an iPad 2 with iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $10.
- The LEGO Movie Video Game, Rocket Cars, SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run, 1Password 5.2 + more
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Be My Eyes, GoodReader 4.8, MacID, Multifly + more
- Monument Valley infographic reveals revenue, other stats from hit game
- AllCast, Google Classroom, Google Maps 4.2, Peg + Cat: The Tree Problem + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards