Adobe releases Photoshop Touch for iPad
Adobe has launched Photoshop Touch for the iPad, the first in its series of “Touch Apps” for the iOS platform first announced last fall. Adobe Photoshop Touch provides a core set of features from the full desktop version of Photoshop in an iPad optimized app, including support for working with multiple layers and advanced selection tools along with a number of professional effects and filters. Intuitive touch gestures allow users to access Photoshop tools, zoom and pan within an image and precisely select and refine parts of an image. Images can be opened from the iPad photo library or users can take advantage of an integrated Google Image search to acquire images from various online sources.
Finished results can be shared via Facebook or e-mail, printed via AirPrint or uploaded as projects to Adobe Creative Cloud and opened in Photoshop CS5 or Photoshop Touch on another iPad or tablet device. Advanced Facebook integration also allows users to view comments on their shared photos directly within the app. Photoshop Touch also provides a collection of 13 step-by-step tutorials covering professional techniques as well as a gallery view to allow users to easily choose the styles and results they’re looking for. Adobe Photoshop Touch requires an iPad 2 with iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $10.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?