Agent18 intros new cases for iPhone 3G, 3GS
Agent18 has announced its new lineup of cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The SlimShield is a back-only case featuring chrome accents, a ten-layer hardcoat spray for added protection, openings for all ports and controls, and an included screen film and table stand. It will sell for $35. The ShockShield is a full body rubbery case featuring open access to all ports and controls, side ribs for added grip and shock protection, and an included screen protector and table stand. It will come in seven different colors and sell for $20. The FlowerVest Refresh is an update to the company’s prior floral FlowerVest design, with brighter colors and a larger rear floral design. Made from silicone, is offers a wrap around relief design, full access to all ports and controls, and included screen film and table stand. It will come in blue/white and white/pink, and will sell for $30.
The EcoShield Slider is a two-piece case made from post-consumer plastic bottles that features a removable bottom for easier docking, a secure locking mechanism, interior silicone pads to prevent scratching, outer side grips for easier handling, and an included screen film and table stand. It will come in black, blue, and white, and will sell for $35. Finally, Agent 18 is offering two Seasons Limited Edition Cases, one with a cloud design, the other with a mixtape design. Both back-only hard cases feature full access to all ports and controls, a printed design on the rear, a thin profile, and included screen film and table stand. They will sell for $30 each. All of Agent18’s new cases for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS are available for pre-order now; the company is currently offering pre-order customers a 50% discount off the regular prices, which are listed above.
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?