Agent18 intros new cases for iPhone 3G, 3GS
Agent18 has announced its new lineup of cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The SlimShield is a back-only case featuring chrome accents, a ten-layer hardcoat spray for added protection, openings for all ports and controls, and an included screen film and table stand. It will sell for $35. The ShockShield is a full body rubbery case featuring open access to all ports and controls, side ribs for added grip and shock protection, and an included screen protector and table stand. It will come in seven different colors and sell for $20. The FlowerVest Refresh is an update to the company’s prior floral FlowerVest design, with brighter colors and a larger rear floral design. Made from silicone, is offers a wrap around relief design, full access to all ports and controls, and included screen film and table stand. It will come in blue/white and white/pink, and will sell for $30.
The EcoShield Slider is a two-piece case made from post-consumer plastic bottles that features a removable bottom for easier docking, a secure locking mechanism, interior silicone pads to prevent scratching, outer side grips for easier handling, and an included screen film and table stand. It will come in black, blue, and white, and will sell for $35. Finally, Agent 18 is offering two Seasons Limited Edition Cases, one with a cloud design, the other with a mixtape design. Both back-only hard cases feature full access to all ports and controls, a printed design on the rear, a thin profile, and included screen film and table stand. They will sell for $30 each. All of Agent18’s new cases for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS are available for pre-order now; the company is currently offering pre-order customers a 50% discount off the regular prices, which are listed above.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?