Alesis unveils ProTrack digital recorder for iPod
Alesis has introduced its new ProTrack handheld digital stereo recorder for iPod. The ProTrack provides direct-to-iPod 16-Bit, 44.1kHz or 22kHz stereo recording in a portable, handheld device that integrates two condenser microphones with an iPod dock. Designed to securely hold the iPod during use, ProTrack includes mounting sleds for all supported iPods including the fifth-generation iPod, the iPod classic, and second- and third-generation iPod nanos. The device’s two built-in microphones are fixed in a XY stereo configuration, and users may choose to use ProTrack’s XLR - 1/4 inch inputs to connect other external microphones or audio sources. In addition, the device offers 48V phantom power when operating off the included AC adapter; it can also run for up to five hours on four AAA batteries. The Alesis ProTrack handheld digital stereo recorder for iPod will be available in Q3 2008; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?