Aliph unveils Jawbone Prime Bluetooth headset
Aliph has introduced the Jawbone Prime, the third generation of its noise-canceling headset. The Jawbone Prime features NoiseAssassin 2.0, Aliph’s latest version of its noise elimination technology which offers an improvement of 6 to 8 decibels in noisy environments, an integrated digital approach to wind reduction, a voice activity sensor, and an acoustic voice activity detector which kicks on when the sensor is not touching the user’s face. Other features include a slightly revised outer texture, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR with Multipoint functionality, and three new fit earbuds for a more comfortable, stable fit in the user’s ear. Aliph’s Jawbone Prime will be available in black, “coffee,” and platinum, or in an Earcandy Edition in green, pink, yellow, or purple, and will sell for $130. Users can pre-order the Jawbone Prime now from Aliph’s website; it is expected to ship on May 2.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?