Altec Lansing debuts new iPod sound systems
Altec Lansing has announced three new sound systems for iPod, including one with iPhone compatibility and another with a wireless dock. The inMotion Max is a portable sound system for iPod and iPhone featuring a built-in dock, dual two-inch full range drivers and dual two-inch passive radiators, Xdb bass enhancement and ESS sound processing technology, an RDS-capable FM tuner, auxiliary input, a Li-ion rechargeable battery offering up to 3.5 hours of playing time, alarm clock functionality, and an included remote control. The inMotion Max will be available in October for $200.
The inMotion Moondance GLOW is a stereo alarm clock for iPod, offering a multicolor mood lighting bar in the rear and a wireless snooze remote that allows the user to place the main unit away from the bed. Other features include a built-in dock, FM tuner with RDS, two three-inch full-range drivers, an auxiliary input, and included remote control, and dual alarms. Altec Lansing’s inMotion Moondance GLOW will also be available in October, and will sell for $180.
Finally, the M812 is a new wireless speaker system for iPod featuring a 100-foot range. The M812’s main speaker unit offers 80 watts of continuous power for its two four-inch woofers and one-inch silk dome tweeters and a slender design that allows it to be mounted on a wall. Other features include an auxiliary input, a transmitter iPod base with dock and built-in FM tuner, and an IR remote control. The Altec Lansing M812 wireless speaker system for iPod will sell for $400; release information has yet to be announced.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?