Altec Lansing takes wraps off T612 iPhone speaker system
Altec Lansing has introduced its new T612 digital audio system for the iPhone and iPod. The T612 sports iPhone-complementing features like support for incoming calls. If a call comes in while music is playing, the iPhone gives priority to the call by pausing the music, and once the call is completed, and the iPhone is re-docked in the T612, the music resumes playing at the same place in the same song. Other features include internal GSM shielding to keep the speakers from picking up interference from the iPhone’s radio, neodymium speakers, XdB bass-enhancement technology, an integrated Universal Dock, an auxiliary-in jack, and a wireless remote. “Altec Lansing has a long history of engineering innovative, high-performance audio products: such as the first speakers used in a feature-length talkie movie in 1927 and the first iPod audio dock in 2003,” said Vicki Marion, president, Altec Lansing. “We believe Apple enthusiasts will welcome the impressive sound, music controls and call support features that make the T612 a perfect companion for both the iPod and the iPhone.” The Altec Lansing T612 will be available in February and will be priced at $200.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?