Altec Lansing unveils Upgrader headphones for iPhone
Altec Lansing has introduced its new Upgrader series of headphones for MP3 players and multimedia phones, including the iPhone. The series — offered with (UHS) and without (UHP) a microphone — includes the UHS 302, UHS 306, and UHS 307, all of which sport microphones and a “convertible” adapter developed to connect with the iPhone and other mobile phones. The UHP 306, UHP 336, UHP 101 and UHP 301 all feature in-ear designs with silicon tips or pads that conform to the unique shape of ears and provide all day comfort. The UHS 306 offers the same sound quality and custom fit, and also features an inline volume control and microphone for switching between phones calls and music.
The Upgrader Series also includes two over-the-ear designs, the UHP 405 that features booming surround sound (optimized for gaming) and UHP 805 that includes active noise-cancellation technology, perfect for airplanes. In addition, the UHP 303, UHP 302, UHP 304, UHS 307, and UHS 302 all offer AirFit designs that offer moisture resistance, and all but the UHS 307 offer breathable ear pads — the UHS 307 offers washable silicone ear tips, an inline volume control and microphone with mute switch, and a spring steel ear hanger, which it shares with the UHP 302. The UHP 304 uses an over-the-head fit with a dual titanium headband. Altec Lansing’s Upgrader Series will be available in August 2007.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?