Another iPhone charger shocks Chinese man into coma | iLounge News

News

Another iPhone charger shocks Chinese man into coma

A 30-year-old Chinese man was shocked when connecting his iPhone charger, leaving him in a coma for more than 10 days. This is the second reported iPhone shock incident in the past week in China — Apple is looking into the death of a 23-year-old woman who was electrocuted when answering a call on her charging iPhone, originally reported to be an iPhone 5 but now confirmed to be a prior-generation model. In this case, the Chinese man was allegedly shocked when plugging in an iPhone 4 connected to a third-party charger. An electrical injury was obvious to medical experts, according to a translated report. [via Beijing Evening News (translated link)]

Comments

Related Stories

Subscribe to iLounge Weekly

--}
Sign up for the iLounge Weekly Newsletter

iLounge is an independent resource for all things iPod, iPhone, iPad, and beyond.
iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes, Apple TV, Mac, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
iLounge is © 2001 - 2017 iLounge, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy