Anyone Can Submit iPod News Here | iLounge News

Anyone Can Submit iPod News Here

iLounge has posted an “iPod News Submission” form for anyone who would like to report iPod related news to be included on the homepage. Once submitted, an editor will check it for accuracy, errors, etc. and post it. We reserve the right to edit if necessary.

iPod News Submission form

« 15GB iPod $314, 30GB $404 at Dell Home

Windows: MUSICMATCH Jukebox 8 Released »

Comments

You should make it more obvious on the front page instead of it being on the Contact link. I would never have thought of clicking that button. Maybe it’s just me though.

Posted by kainjow on May 15, 2003 at 10:00 AM (CDT)

Yes, kainjow, as you see I’ve added a new button in the subnav links above “Submit News”... I may also put a permanent link in the left sidebar:

iPod News
News Categories
Submit News

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on May 15, 2003 at 4:50 PM (CDT)

Sweet looks good - nice and easy.

Posted by kainjow on May 16, 2003 at 6:20 AM (CDT)

it was a bit hard to find the SUBMIT NEWS button and I am a web designer… plus the small pixel font gets lost up there.

personally, IMO, i think it should go in the orange bar next to archives with a verticle seperator line like Submit News |  Archives

Posted by 2000NB18T on May 17, 2003 at 9:18 AM (CDT)

2000NB18T… that’s an EXCELLENT suggestion! I’ll do that now.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on May 17, 2003 at 1:03 PM (CDT)

glad you liked. hope it helps.

Posted by 2000NB18T on May 17, 2003 at 4:02 PM (CDT)

Anyone recieved an Itrip, myne has been on back order since March, now its says shipping, but date keaps changing, wana know has any1 got one?

Posted by Roger in Grand Cyaman on May 22, 2003 at 5:24 PM (CDT)

anyone experiencing problems with the 30g ipod? i’m returning my second one today ;( first it was just the apple logo… and no restart. today it’s no power, no reset, no nothing.

Posted by Cesar Hernandez in la on May 23, 2003 at 11:36 AM (CDT)

My 30Gb is doing well (no problems) now that I am used to it.  At first the buttons were SOOOO sensitive and I had to hard reset it once, but I had to do that once or twice before when I had older models.  I did notice that the 30Gb (I assume all new ones) flipped out in my hot car.  I let it sit in there (shouldn’t have) for hours and then, when I got in to drive away, the heat had it thinking that everything was being pushed all over the place!  I held it out the window for a second or two and it relaxed.  So, I blame myself for that one.

Anyway, in reply…my 30Gb is doing swell…it took me a minute to adjust to the new digs…then again, it took me a minute to get the hang of the old one.

Posted by BentRickS on June 1, 2003 at 8:52 PM (CDT)

Has anyone else noticed the connector on the remotes seems flimsy? I’m talking about the part that you plug into the iPod. The plastic covering came off my first one, exposing the wires, and it seems to be unraveling on my second one.

Posted by Scott M on June 11, 2003 at 12:55 PM (CDT)

I’ve had my 30g for two days now.  It’s amazing except for 2 resets and the ticks between tracks.  Books on audible.com are awesome.  I stopped the book and came back several times to the same spot with no problem.

I used mine for 8 consecutive hours today.  I guess the 10 hour claim is a little ambitious.  I just bought some sony headphones that I can’t wait to try out.  The ear buds are uncomfortable to me and they have a tendency to come out if you move around too much.

I have to fly to Memphis next week.  I can’t wait to road test my new iPod.

Posted by MoYoung on June 13, 2003 at 7:10 PM (CDT)

Apple is shipping the USB2 cable now!!!
I got a mail form them saying that i will have it in ten days….

Posted by Eric Palmer on June 17, 2003 at 7:16 AM (CDT)

Everybody…Let’s bug apple to incorporate mic voice notation and speakable search for future ipods!

Posted by sooner on June 19, 2003 at 9:11 PM (CDT)

I’ve had a 30GB Windows based IPOD for a couple of weeks now.  I’ve transfered 2100+ songs form CD to my hardrive via Musicmatch.  My problem is that syncing with the IPOD is taking DAYS to complete.

I bought a new firewire card for my PC and installed Windows 2000 to be able to use the IPOD.

B

Posted by Bill Biffle on June 22, 2003 at 12:21 PM (CDT)

I bought a great sleeve on amazon.com its madde of leather, comes in super poppy colors also. their website is http://www.dasblau.com and they currently sell on J&R plus amazon.com.
wow, great gift too!

Posted by Edna Farin on November 9, 2005 at 4:33 PM (CST)

Please enter the word you see in the image below: