App coverage poll ends, Jailbreak poll begins
With over 2,400 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll, “Are you interested in seeing iLounge cover fart and bikini iPhone apps, or should we ignore them?” has ended. Readers were given responses including covering them all, covering only the ones that are especially noteworthy, or ignoring them all, with a separate option for readers who were disinterested or don’t own an iPhone or iPod touch.
Nearly half of all respondents—48%—said to ignore fart and bikini apps, while another 31% said to only cover the ones that are especially noteworthy. Only 15% of readers felt we should cover them all, while another 6% said they either didn’t care or didn’t own an iPhone or iPod touch. Thanks for all your votes!
In light of Apple’s recent comments regarding the legality of jailbreaking iPhones and iPods, our new poll focuses on that very issue. Have you both jailbroken and unlocked your iPhone, or jailbroken your iPod touch? Did you give jailbreaking a try previously, but revert back to a standard Apple install? Or have you stayed away from jailbreaking altogether? Our new poll, “Are you using a jailbroken and/or unlocked iPhone or iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards