App coverage poll ends, Jailbreak poll begins
With over 2,400 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll, “Are you interested in seeing iLounge cover fart and bikini iPhone apps, or should we ignore them?” has ended. Readers were given responses including covering them all, covering only the ones that are especially noteworthy, or ignoring them all, with a separate option for readers who were disinterested or don’t own an iPhone or iPod touch.
Nearly half of all respondents—48%—said to ignore fart and bikini apps, while another 31% said to only cover the ones that are especially noteworthy. Only 15% of readers felt we should cover them all, while another 6% said they either didn’t care or didn’t own an iPhone or iPod touch. Thanks for all your votes!
In light of Apple’s recent comments regarding the legality of jailbreaking iPhones and iPods, our new poll focuses on that very issue. Have you both jailbroken and unlocked your iPhone, or jailbroken your iPod touch? Did you give jailbreaking a try previously, but revert back to a standard Apple install? Or have you stayed away from jailbreaking altogether? Our new poll, “Are you using a jailbroken and/or unlocked iPhone or iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Report: Apple now prioritizing autonomous driving system in car project
- WSJ: Apple’s ‘hard-charging’ approach unsuccessful in negotiations with TV networks
- Video purports to show official Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Australian banks team up to push for other mobile payment apps on iPhone
- Report: iPhone 7 may feature 3D Touch home button
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app