App coverage poll ends, Jailbreak poll begins
With over 2,400 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll, “Are you interested in seeing iLounge cover fart and bikini iPhone apps, or should we ignore them?” has ended. Readers were given responses including covering them all, covering only the ones that are especially noteworthy, or ignoring them all, with a separate option for readers who were disinterested or don’t own an iPhone or iPod touch.
Nearly half of all respondents—48%—said to ignore fart and bikini apps, while another 31% said to only cover the ones that are especially noteworthy. Only 15% of readers felt we should cover them all, while another 6% said they either didn’t care or didn’t own an iPhone or iPod touch. Thanks for all your votes!
In light of Apple’s recent comments regarding the legality of jailbreaking iPhones and iPods, our new poll focuses on that very issue. Have you both jailbroken and unlocked your iPhone, or jailbroken your iPod touch? Did you give jailbreaking a try previously, but revert back to a standard Apple install? Or have you stayed away from jailbreaking altogether? Our new poll, “Are you using a jailbroken and/or unlocked iPhone or iPod touch?” lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Showtime’s standalone Apple TV channel arrives with free trial
- Apple redesigning third-party accessory packaging for its stores
- Apple aims to bring back Home Sharing for music in iOS 9
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?