App Mix: Adobe, Cyclopedia, Nike Football, TeeShotLive
Adobe has released Adobe LiveCycle Workspace Mobile, the company’s first application for the iPhone and iPod touch. The application works with and requires the desktop version of Adobe LiveCycle Process Management ES2, allowing users to view, approve, and reject pending tasks directly from their devices. Other features include the ability to view PDF files attached to tasks, call or email task initiators directly from the app, and view shared task queues. Adobe LiveCycle Workspace Mobile for the iPhone and iPod touch is available now as a free download from the App Store.
Chemical Wedding has debuted Cyclopedia, its new application for the iPhone 3GS. Cyclopedia is an augmented reality application that uses the 3GS’ camera, compass, GPS, and data connection in concert to overlay geotagged information from Wikipedia over the viewfinder. Tapping on an entry title displays a brief overview, with the option to view the full article; other features include the ability to fine-tune searches based on distance and field-of-view. Cyclopedia is available now and is priced at $2.
Nike has introduced Nike Football+ presents: Master Control, its latest application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Master Control is a training app for football (soccer) players developed by FC Barcelona’s coaches. It features video training drills for skills such as first touch, directional control, and team movement, a challenge mode to benchmark progress, a global leaderboard, and tips from various players. Nike Football+ presents: Master Control is available as a free download from the App Store.
Electronic Arts has released version 2.0 of TeeShotLive, its golfing tool for the iPhone and iPod touch. TeeShotLive allows users to download course descriptions, use GPS to track shot distances, distance to the green, and view shots overlaid on Google Maps satellite imagery, keep score for up to four players per round, track strokes, putts, fairways, club usage, distances, and more, compare results, and share score cards via email and on the TeeShotLive website. TeeShotLive is available now and sells for $1.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards