App Mix: Adobe, Cyclopedia, Nike Football, TeeShotLive
Adobe has released Adobe LiveCycle Workspace Mobile, the company’s first application for the iPhone and iPod touch. The application works with and requires the desktop version of Adobe LiveCycle Process Management ES2, allowing users to view, approve, and reject pending tasks directly from their devices. Other features include the ability to view PDF files attached to tasks, call or email task initiators directly from the app, and view shared task queues. Adobe LiveCycle Workspace Mobile for the iPhone and iPod touch is available now as a free download from the App Store.
Chemical Wedding has debuted Cyclopedia, its new application for the iPhone 3GS. Cyclopedia is an augmented reality application that uses the 3GS’ camera, compass, GPS, and data connection in concert to overlay geotagged information from Wikipedia over the viewfinder. Tapping on an entry title displays a brief overview, with the option to view the full article; other features include the ability to fine-tune searches based on distance and field-of-view. Cyclopedia is available now and is priced at $2.
Nike has introduced Nike Football+ presents: Master Control, its latest application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Master Control is a training app for football (soccer) players developed by FC Barcelona’s coaches. It features video training drills for skills such as first touch, directional control, and team movement, a challenge mode to benchmark progress, a global leaderboard, and tips from various players. Nike Football+ presents: Master Control is available as a free download from the App Store.
Electronic Arts has released version 2.0 of TeeShotLive, its golfing tool for the iPhone and iPod touch. TeeShotLive allows users to download course descriptions, use GPS to track shot distances, distance to the green, and view shots overlaid on Google Maps satellite imagery, keep score for up to four players per round, track strokes, putts, fairways, club usage, distances, and more, compare results, and share score cards via email and on the TeeShotLive website. TeeShotLive is available now and sells for $1.
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?