App Mix: Base Jumper, Flick NBA, Car Jack Streets, E*Trade
Vir2L Studios has released its new Vir2L Base Jumper game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Base Jumper puts players in control of a free flying character, who they must maneuver through three different levels, including the Alps, the canyon, and the city, using accelerometer-based controls. Users can collect rings to score points, and can also customize their jumper’s parachute, suit, helmet, and smoke color. Vir2L Base Jumper is available now from the App Store and sells for $2.
Freeverse has released Flick NBA Basketball, its latest game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Boasting one player from each NBA team, Flick NBA offers players five individual events—3-point shootout, hotshot arcade, long shot challenge, H.O.R.S.E., and a ball spin mini-game—along with touch-based controls, realistic 3D models, and a multiplayer mode. Flick NBA Basketball is available now and sells for $5.
Tag Games has released Car Jack Streets, its new game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Previewed last December on iLounge and developed by members of the original Grand Theft Auto creative team, Car Jack Streets is a top-down-style game in which players must complete a number of missions, jobs, and assignments in order to pay down a massive gambling debt. It features a 3D city for players to explore, a variety of cars and weapons, online rankings, achievements and other hidden in-game extras, “real time” game play, and an in-game soundtrack that spans over 80 minutes. Car Jack Streets is available now and is priced at $5.
E*Trade has launched its new E*Trade Mobile Pro application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Mobile Pro allows account holders to view streaming real-time quotes with integrated charts, breaking news, and commentary, perform stock and options trades with market, limit and advanced orders, manage their account, synchronize their watch lists and portfolios with their online accounts, and perform cash transfers to and from any institution. E*Trade Mobile Pro is available now as a free download from the App Store.
- Dropbox, Google Play Music, Microsoft Office Apps, Microsoft Outlook, NBC + more
- Apps: ESPN, Nike+ Fuel, Pinterest, Starbucks + Twitter
- Apple cracks down on gun and violence imagery in App Store screenshots
- Apple readmits marijuana-related app to App Store
- Microsoft Outlook, Timeline, Mean Girls: The Game + more
- The LEGO Movie Video Game, Rocket Cars, SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run, 1Password 5.2 + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?