App Mix: Chorus, Kodak, Highlights, WSOP
EnvIO networks has released Chorus, its first application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Chorus is a application discovery app, helping users find worthwhile applications on the App Store without the need to dig through the store itself. The application bases its recommendations on those of the user’s friends—which can be brought in from Facebook and Contacts, and added from a list of nearby Chorus users—as well as a select group of “App Maven” experts. Chorus is available now as a free download from the App Store.
Kodak has introduced its new Pic Flick application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Kodak Pic Flick allows users to wirelessly transmit pictures from their devices to Kodak EasyShare W820 or W1020 wireless digital picture froms, or to a Kodak ESP 5250 All-In-One wireless printer for printing out the image. Kodak Pic Flick is a free download from the App Store. [via Photography Blog]
Highlights for Children has debuted Highlights Hidden Pictures, its first game for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game features eight puzzle illustrations featuring more than 100 hidden objects, a scrollable row of objects to use as clues, a hint feature, the ability to register the game for two free puzzles, the ability to play custom music in the background, and more. Highlights Hidden Puzzles is available now and sells for $2.
GLU Mobile has released World Series of Poker Hold’em Legend, its latest game for the iPhone and iPod touch. This No-Limit Texas hold’em poker game features a career mode with cash games, bracelet events, multi-table tournaments, and more, over 20 unique achievements, up to 9-player real-time online multiplayer, a heads-up two-player Bluetooth multiplayer mode, the ability to save favorite hands, the ability to listen to music from the iPod while playing, and more. World Series of Poker Hold’em Legend is available now and is priced at $7.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Apple Watch coming to Best Buy on August 7
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?