App Mix: Droplitz, A.D.D. Lite, Card Tower, Warpack Grunts
Altus has released Droplitz, a puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Droplitz has playes rotate dials in order to create pathways through which balls called Droplitz can travel safely in order to be collected at the bottom of the screen. The game offers three distinct play modes of varying ability, as well as the ability to make multiple connections for higher scores. Droplitz is available now from the App Store and sells for $2.
IUGO Mobile Entertainment has released A.D.D. Lite, its new mini-game title for the iPhone and iPod touch. A.D.D. Lite (Another Dumb Distraction) is the free version of the upcoming title A.D.D., and offers 16 mini-games, many offering raunchy subject matter and game play. A.D.D. Lite is available now as a free download; the full version, offering 76 mini-games, is “still pending Apple approval.”
Karma World has released Card Tower: The House of Cards, its new application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Card Tower simulates building a house of cards using multi-touch controls and accurate physics rules, with an undo feature offering a chance to correct small mistakes. Card Tower: The House of Cards is available now and priced at $1.
Freeverse has released Warpack Grunts, its latest game for the iPhone and iPod touch. In Warpack Grunts, players take control of a squad of fighters in order to stop “Evil Dude” and his army from taking over the world. The game offers 40 levels, four difficulty levels, online high scores for the campaign and each level, and a special unlockable game mode. Warpack Grunts sells for $1.
- iLife and iWork apps to be pre-installed on 64/128 GB iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: The Met, Iconic, Infinity Blade 1.4 + more
- The Room Three coming to iOS next spring
- Apple updates App Store Guidelines, reveals app rejection reasons
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pac-Man Friends
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple TV software updates to 7.0 with Beats Music channel and redesigned look
- Apple HealthKit not ready for prime time?
- New Cook interview provides insight on Apple Watch development
- Apple releases iOS 8
- Report: Apple to unveil new iPads on October 21
- Foxconn struggling to meet demand for iPhone 6
- Apple to require app-specific passwords for third-party apps in iCloud
- Apple posts guide for moving content from Android to iPhone
- Court throws out $368M FaceTime judgment against Apple
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels