App Mix: Inkiness, Ranch Rush, Playlist Alarm, Meditate
Fenrir has debuted Inkiness, its new drawing application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Inkiness emulates drawing with ink, on a grid patterned pad. Features include a virtual, on-screen nib for increased accuracy, the ability to save and edit up to 80 drawing pages, and the ability to save drawings to the photo library or share them via email. Inkiness sells for $3.
FreshGames has released Ranch Rush, its new game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Previously released on the Mac and PC, Ranch Rush puts players in the shoes of Sara, who must build a thriving ranch before the owner is forced to sell. Over the course of several weeks, players will need to harvest fresh produce, gather eggs from ostriches, collect honey from bees, make ketchup from tomatoes, and more. The game features more than 40 levels, four upgrades, four different animals to tend, and 20 trophies to win. Ranch Rush is available now from the App Store and sells for $2.
Chilli X has introduced Playlist Alarm Clock, its latest clock application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Playlist Alarm Clock allows users to build or choose two playlists of songs to wake up and fall asleep to. Users can choose separate durations of time for music to play when falling asleep and waking up, and can also use the app as a standard alarm or bedside clock; other features include a snooze function and auto-lock prevention. Playlist Alarm Clock is available now and is priced at $2.
SimpleTouch Software has released Meditate, its latest application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Meditate serves as a simple meditation timer, offering a single-pane interface, customizable interval chimes, the ability to set preparation and cool down times, automatic meditation tracking, including total and daily average meditation times, statistics, and smart interruption handling and restart. Meditate is available now and sells for $2.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?