App Mix: Quicken, Land of the Lost, Dark Raider, Team Up
Intuit has released its Quicken Online Mobile application for the iPhone and iPod touch. The application gives users access to their Quicken Online accounts directly from their iPhones or iPod touches, letting them see bank, credit card, loan, and other accounts all in one place, utilize a Paycheck Forecaster to plan for future purchases, monitor budget goals, find nearby ATMs, and more. Quicken Online Mobile is available now as a free download from the App Store.
Universal Pictures has released Land of the Lost: Crystal Adventure, a new game promoting the release of this summer’s Land of the Lost movie starring Will Ferrell. The puzzle-based game features 25 different levels, in which players must navigate a mix of obstacles in order to reach a large crystal, collecting small crystals along the way to increase their scores. Other features include an undo button, a local scoreboard, and photos, trailers, and sound bytes from the film. Land of the Lost: Crystal Adventure is available as a free download from the App Store.
Egerter Software has unveiled Dark Raider, its new game for the iPhone and iPod touch. The top-down style game has players explore castles, tombs, pyramids, arenas, mazes, and forests, with 64 progressively more difficult levels spread across eight unique settings. Other features include a mix of environmental puzzles and combat, a variety of weapons, a choice between on-screen or accelerometer-based controls, 360-degree movement and aiming, three difficulty levels, 8-10 hours of gameplay, and a 10 song soundtrack. Dark Raider is available now and is priced at $8.
PokitLint has introduced Team Up, its latest application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Team Up is designed to easily divide groups of people into two teams. Users enter the number of people playing, tap a begin button, and then have each player tap the screen to receive their team assignment. Team Up is available now and sells for $1.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?