App Mix: Quicken, Land of the Lost, Dark Raider, Team Up
Intuit has released its Quicken Online Mobile application for the iPhone and iPod touch. The application gives users access to their Quicken Online accounts directly from their iPhones or iPod touches, letting them see bank, credit card, loan, and other accounts all in one place, utilize a Paycheck Forecaster to plan for future purchases, monitor budget goals, find nearby ATMs, and more. Quicken Online Mobile is available now as a free download from the App Store.
Universal Pictures has released Land of the Lost: Crystal Adventure, a new game promoting the release of this summer’s Land of the Lost movie starring Will Ferrell. The puzzle-based game features 25 different levels, in which players must navigate a mix of obstacles in order to reach a large crystal, collecting small crystals along the way to increase their scores. Other features include an undo button, a local scoreboard, and photos, trailers, and sound bytes from the film. Land of the Lost: Crystal Adventure is available as a free download from the App Store.
Egerter Software has unveiled Dark Raider, its new game for the iPhone and iPod touch. The top-down style game has players explore castles, tombs, pyramids, arenas, mazes, and forests, with 64 progressively more difficult levels spread across eight unique settings. Other features include a mix of environmental puzzles and combat, a variety of weapons, a choice between on-screen or accelerometer-based controls, 360-degree movement and aiming, three difficulty levels, 8-10 hours of gameplay, and a 10 song soundtrack. Dark Raider is available now and is priced at $8.
PokitLint has introduced Team Up, its latest application for the iPhone and iPod touch. Team Up is designed to easily divide groups of people into two teams. Users enter the number of people playing, tap a begin button, and then have each player tap the screen to receive their team assignment. Team Up is available now and sells for $1.
- Russia mulling tax increase on App Store purchases, other Apple services
- Indie game ‘The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth’ rejected by Apple over violence toward children
- Airmail, Day One 2, Airfoil Satellite, Instagram + Pocket
- Facebook rolls out Live Video to US users
- Microsoft releases News Pro app for iOS
- Report: Apple to offer subscription content via News app
- iPad Air 3, iPhone 5se expected to be available March 18
- Apple filming original ‘dark drama’ television series featuring Dr. Dre
- Apple under fire for patent infringement from haptic feedback company Immersion
- CBS CEO Moonves notes Apple talks have stopped
- Apple will source iPhone 7 ‘A10’ CPU solely from TSMC
- Federal bill aims to take regulatory power for phone encryption out of state hands
- Job post shows Apple emphasizing new complications, faces for Apple Watch
- New comments hint at forthcoming streaming TV service from Apple
- Apple Music available on Sonos starting today
- Screen protector installation now available at Apple Stores
- VRS Design Crystal Bumper, High Pro Shield + Verge Active for iPhone 6/6s
- Vicks SmartTemp Wireless Smartphone Thermometer
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case for iPad Pro
- Edifier MP700 Rave Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Just Mobile HoverDock for Apple Watch + HoverDock for iPhone
- VRS Design Dandy Layered Case for iPad Pro
- Just Mobile TENC for iPad Pro
- Native Union DOCK Lightning
- Native Union DOCK for Apple Watch
- Hitcase Pro+ Action Pack and Snap for iPhone 6/6s
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!