Appigo’s Todo adds Location Alerts
Appigo has released an update to its task management apps for the iPhone and iPad adding support for location-based alerts. Todo is an advanced task manager for iOS devices that allows users to keep track of both simple tasks as well as hierarchical projects and checklists. The app provides advanced features such as repeating tasks, full task searching, GTD support with contexts and tags and contact, e-mail, SMS and phone integration for making calls and sending messages. Users can enable Dropbox or iCloud synchronization to keep their tasks up to date across multiple iOS devices and an online web interface and optional Mac desktop app. Tasks can also be synced with Toodledo.com, iCal or Microsoft Outlook.
The latest version adds support for location alerts similar to those found in the iOS 5 Reminders app, allowing users to set a reminder for when they arrive at or leave a location. Unlike the built-in app, however, which requires users to choose a location from the iOS Contact list and is limited to the iPhone only, Todo supports location alerts in both the iPhone and iPad versions and allows users to specify an arbitrary address or simply select a location by dropping a pin on an integrated map view. Todo is sold in two separate versions: Todo ($5) for the iPhone and iPod touch and ToDo for iPad ($5). Both versions are compatible with iOS 3.1 or later with features such as iCloud sync and Location Alerts requiring iOS 5.0 or later.
- AG Drive, Delectable Wines, Google Maps + more
- Dropbox, Google Play Music, Microsoft Office Apps, Microsoft Outlook, NBC + more
- Apps: ESPN, Nike+ Fuel, Pinterest, Starbucks + Twitter
- Apple cracks down on gun and violence imagery in App Store screenshots
- Apple readmits marijuana-related app to App Store
- Microsoft Outlook, Timeline, Mean Girls: The Game + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?