Appigo’s Todo adds Location Alerts
Appigo has released an update to its task management apps for the iPhone and iPad adding support for location-based alerts. Todo is an advanced task manager for iOS devices that allows users to keep track of both simple tasks as well as hierarchical projects and checklists. The app provides advanced features such as repeating tasks, full task searching, GTD support with contexts and tags and contact, e-mail, SMS and phone integration for making calls and sending messages. Users can enable Dropbox or iCloud synchronization to keep their tasks up to date across multiple iOS devices and an online web interface and optional Mac desktop app. Tasks can also be synced with Toodledo.com, iCal or Microsoft Outlook.
The latest version adds support for location alerts similar to those found in the iOS 5 Reminders app, allowing users to set a reminder for when they arrive at or leave a location. Unlike the built-in app, however, which requires users to choose a location from the iOS Contact list and is limited to the iPhone only, Todo supports location alerts in both the iPhone and iPad versions and allows users to specify an arbitrary address or simply select a location by dropping a pin on an integrated map view. Todo is sold in two separate versions: Todo ($5) for the iPhone and iPod touch and ToDo for iPad ($5). Both versions are compatible with iOS 3.1 or later with features such as iCloud sync and Location Alerts requiring iOS 5.0 or later.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- Beijing police bust massive iPhone counterfeiting operation
- Report: Apple interested in BMW i3 as ‘starting point’ for its own car
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?