Appigo’s Todo adds Location Alerts
Appigo has released an update to its task management apps for the iPhone and iPad adding support for location-based alerts. Todo is an advanced task manager for iOS devices that allows users to keep track of both simple tasks as well as hierarchical projects and checklists. The app provides advanced features such as repeating tasks, full task searching, GTD support with contexts and tags and contact, e-mail, SMS and phone integration for making calls and sending messages. Users can enable Dropbox or iCloud synchronization to keep their tasks up to date across multiple iOS devices and an online web interface and optional Mac desktop app. Tasks can also be synced with Toodledo.com, iCal or Microsoft Outlook.
The latest version adds support for location alerts similar to those found in the iOS 5 Reminders app, allowing users to set a reminder for when they arrive at or leave a location. Unlike the built-in app, however, which requires users to choose a location from the iOS Contact list and is limited to the iPhone only, Todo supports location alerts in both the iPhone and iPad versions and allows users to specify an arbitrary address or simply select a location by dropping a pin on an integrated map view. Todo is sold in two separate versions: Todo ($5) for the iPhone and iPod touch and ToDo for iPad ($5). Both versions are compatible with iOS 3.1 or later with features such as iCloud sync and Location Alerts requiring iOS 5.0 or later.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?