Apple 2011 product poll ends, iPad 2 poll begins
With nearly 4,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which potential 2011 Apple product are you most excited about?”—has ended. Readers could choose from the second-generation iPad, fifth-generation iPhone, fifth-generation iPod touch, iOS 5, seventh-generation iPod nano, fifth-generation iPod shuffle, third-generation Apple TV, or some other product.
The fifth-generation iPhone and second-generation iPad received the most votes from readers, accounting for 36 and 33 percent of the vote, respectively. iOS 5 was up next with 15 percent of the vote, and was followed by the fifth-generation iPod touch with seven percent, the third-generation Apple TV with two percent, and the seventh-generation iPod nano with one percent. Four percent of readers indicated they were most excited about some other product not listed, while only 14 readers chose the fifth-generation iPod shuffle, not enough to earn even a single percentage point. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the iPad 2. We’d like to know if you’ve bought one, and if so, what you think of it? Are you a very happy current owner, or did you buy one and are only satisfied, or purchase one but only to be underwhelmed? Or have you been trying to buy one but haven’t yet got a chance, or have you not bought one because you simply don’t want one, or because it isn’t yet available where you live? Our new poll, “Did you buy an iPad 2, and if so, what do you think of it?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2014 from iLounge!
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- iLounge announces its Best of the Year Awards for 2014
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0