Apple 2011 product poll ends, iPad 2 poll begins
With nearly 4,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which potential 2011 Apple product are you most excited about?”—has ended. Readers could choose from the second-generation iPad, fifth-generation iPhone, fifth-generation iPod touch, iOS 5, seventh-generation iPod nano, fifth-generation iPod shuffle, third-generation Apple TV, or some other product.
The fifth-generation iPhone and second-generation iPad received the most votes from readers, accounting for 36 and 33 percent of the vote, respectively. iOS 5 was up next with 15 percent of the vote, and was followed by the fifth-generation iPod touch with seven percent, the third-generation Apple TV with two percent, and the seventh-generation iPod nano with one percent. Four percent of readers indicated they were most excited about some other product not listed, while only 14 readers chose the fifth-generation iPod shuffle, not enough to earn even a single percentage point. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the iPad 2. We’d like to know if you’ve bought one, and if so, what you think of it? Are you a very happy current owner, or did you buy one and are only satisfied, or purchase one but only to be underwhelmed? Or have you been trying to buy one but haven’t yet got a chance, or have you not bought one because you simply don’t want one, or because it isn’t yet available where you live? Our new poll, “Did you buy an iPad 2, and if so, what do you think of it?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Apple provides more details on new Apple Music API
- Apple Music for Android adds music videos, Family Plan support
- Icahn pulls out of Apple over China concerns
- Apple launches CareKit, with four apps debuting today
- Alleged schematics for iPhone 7 ‘Pro’ show up in Japanese magazine
- Nintendo bringing Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing to iOS
- FBI will not disclose San Bernardino iPhone hack
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q2 results: $50.6B revenue, 51M iPhones, 10M iPads sold
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)