Apple 2011 product poll ends, iPad 2 poll begins
With nearly 4,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which potential 2011 Apple product are you most excited about?”—has ended. Readers could choose from the second-generation iPad, fifth-generation iPhone, fifth-generation iPod touch, iOS 5, seventh-generation iPod nano, fifth-generation iPod shuffle, third-generation Apple TV, or some other product.
The fifth-generation iPhone and second-generation iPad received the most votes from readers, accounting for 36 and 33 percent of the vote, respectively. iOS 5 was up next with 15 percent of the vote, and was followed by the fifth-generation iPod touch with seven percent, the third-generation Apple TV with two percent, and the seventh-generation iPod nano with one percent. Four percent of readers indicated they were most excited about some other product not listed, while only 14 readers chose the fifth-generation iPod shuffle, not enough to earn even a single percentage point. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the iPad 2. We’d like to know if you’ve bought one, and if so, what you think of it? Are you a very happy current owner, or did you buy one and are only satisfied, or purchase one but only to be underwhelmed? Or have you been trying to buy one but haven’t yet got a chance, or have you not bought one because you simply don’t want one, or because it isn’t yet available where you live? Our new poll, “Did you buy an iPad 2, and if so, what do you think of it?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for August giveaway
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Foxconn struggling to meet demand for iPhone 6
- Apple to require app-specific passwords for third-party apps in iCloud
- Apple posts guide for moving content from Android to iPhone
- Court throws out $368M FaceTime judgment against Apple
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Apple: 33M iTunes users have accessed U2 album
- Apple’s iPhone 6 NFC chip restricted to Apple Pay use
- Apple names Apple Watch execs, now hiring others
- Apple posts removal guide for U2’s Songs of Innocence album
- Apple medical trials will provide HealthKit insights
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- iHome iBN6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010