Apple 2011 product poll ends, iPad 2 poll begins
With nearly 4,000 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which potential 2011 Apple product are you most excited about?”—has ended. Readers could choose from the second-generation iPad, fifth-generation iPhone, fifth-generation iPod touch, iOS 5, seventh-generation iPod nano, fifth-generation iPod shuffle, third-generation Apple TV, or some other product.
The fifth-generation iPhone and second-generation iPad received the most votes from readers, accounting for 36 and 33 percent of the vote, respectively. iOS 5 was up next with 15 percent of the vote, and was followed by the fifth-generation iPod touch with seven percent, the third-generation Apple TV with two percent, and the seventh-generation iPod nano with one percent. Four percent of readers indicated they were most excited about some other product not listed, while only 14 readers chose the fifth-generation iPod shuffle, not enough to earn even a single percentage point. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the iPad 2. We’d like to know if you’ve bought one, and if so, what you think of it? Are you a very happy current owner, or did you buy one and are only satisfied, or purchase one but only to be underwhelmed? Or have you been trying to buy one but haven’t yet got a chance, or have you not bought one because you simply don’t want one, or because it isn’t yet available where you live? Our new poll, “Did you buy an iPad 2, and if so, what do you think of it?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Apple to sell limited-edition Olympic Apple Watch bands exclusively in Brazil
- Report: iPhone 7 will include Lightning adapter instead of Lightning EarPods
- Edward Snowden designing device to prevent iPhone wiretapping
- Report: Apple Car team running into challenges, launch may slip to 2021
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 5
- Apple under fire for providing refurbished replacements under AppleCare+
- Report: Apple acquires cloud music provider Omnifone? [Update: No]
- Apple releases second iOS 10 public beta
- India clears the way for Apple to open retail stores
- Apple Pay launches in Hong Kong
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Incase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app