Apple after-Thanksgiving sale prices
While no iPods are on sale today, Apple has discounted a number iPod accessories as part of its annual after-Thanskgiving sale.
Several speaker systems and earphones are on sale, including: JBL On Stage ($118; $30 off), JBL On Stage II with Remote ($138; $30 off), JBL Creature II Speakers ($78; $20 off), Shure E5C Earphones ($398; $100 off), Shure E4C Earphones ($238; $60 off), Shure E3C Earphones ($138; $40 off), and Shure E2C Earphones ($78; $20 off).
Apple has also temporarily cut prices on select iPod nano cases and iPod car accessories. Sales include: Incase iPod nano Neoprene Sleeve ($14; $5 off), Nike Sport Armband ($34; $5 off), Apple iPod nano Armband ($24; $5 off), Apple iPod nano Lanyard Headphones ($34; $5 off), Monster iCarPlay FM Transmitter ($58; $20 off), Griffin RoadTrip FM Transmitter and Charger ($58; $20 off) XtremeMac Car Charger ($14; $5 off), and Monster iCarPlay Cassette Adapter ($14; $5 off).
In addition, Apple has taken $100 off both its iMac and iBook, and is offering several discounted Mac accessories.
- Target offering $50 discount on iPhone 4, 4S
- Apple offering refurbished iPads for $299 and up
- Best Buy offering iPhone 3GS free with contract
- CEA offers discount on Tech Enthusiast membership
- Sam’s Club stores offering iPhone 4 for $147 this week? (Updated)
- Apple TV available through Dec. 16 for $80
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- SwitchEasy Canvas + Rave for iPad Air 2
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?