Apple announces iPod V portable video player | iLounge News

Apple announces iPod V portable video player

picApple today introduced iPod V, the smallest portable video player ever developed.

“Encased in a lightweight anodized aluminum body and featuring a simplified interface for easy, one-touch media navigation, iPod V includes an all-new user interface incorporating the most requested elements of Apple’s OS X graphical interface. Built to integrate easily with QuickTime and Apple’s new iTunes Music Video Store, iPod V will revolutionize the way people watch and listen to audiovisual content.”

pic

« Lajo releases exo2mini case for iPod mini

File sharing legal in Canada »

Comments

U ROCK at april fooling. I totaly fell 4 it. I bought a 15gig last week and my bro sent this message 2 me and i totaly fell out of my seat. U ROCK

Posted by Ash on April 3, 2004 at 1:55 AM (PDT)

Matthew can you stop blatently SPAMMING all boards with that stupid URL. I don’t know what it is, but it’s blatent self promotion. You just add boring one liners as often as possible just for another opportunity to spread your shitey crap.

Now get a life and #### off.

Posted by Matthew is an arsebandit on April 3, 2004 at 7:00 AM (PDT)

Hehe, now that’s funny- a bunch of loungers getting all crabby thanks to a prank!

Posted by the tabor on April 3, 2004 at 6:20 PM (PDT)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I wish that it really was true. Shaving cream blowing up in my car now this. Its time to play some jokes of my own. Do u think Apple will ever realse somthing even close to the Ipod V?

Posted by WOLF MAN on April 4, 2004 at 3:54 AM (PDT)

I recall a keychain 8mm movie projector that
some back of the book comic book marketing
company came out with 20 years ago… it was
fun and cool… but the iPodV potential as a
product is about the same the pocket movie
projector—NULL

Posted by Prince on April 4, 2004 at 4:57 AM (PDT)

You’ve gotta be thick if you think Apple will ever release this.

Posted by Duck Man on April 4, 2004 at 6:59 AM (PDT)

Even I got my credit card out…. lol lol lol…...

Posted by yogeesh on April 4, 2004 at 9:39 AM (PDT)

This is nothing new though.  Apple is releasing something like this by the end of the year.  I’ve had my portable audio/video player for months now and love it -

at least with mine, I can record from TV and watch avi, divx, etc….  Apple’s will only let you view .mov files.  Blah.

Posted by Brad on April 6, 2004 at 11:42 AM (PDT)

I dont think apple would ever show a model like this. the design totally sucks. nothing like the sleek look of thier other products

Posted by Jigga Man on April 6, 2004 at 3:43 PM (PDT)

@ jigga

your comment sucks. this design is based on the ipod mini, this is more appleish then most of what we’ve seen here during the concept contest

Posted by stop flaming, jealous guys on April 7, 2004 at 1:07 AM (PDT)

(???)

Posted by bin on April 12, 2004 at 5:11 PM (PDT)

I actualy bought one.

Posted by Cory on May 1, 2004 at 5:17 PM (PDT)

I actually bought one.

Posted by Cory on May 1, 2004 at 5:17 PM (PDT)

I actually bought one.

Posted by Cory on May 1, 2004 at 5:17 PM (PDT)

I Actually Bought One.

Posted by Cory on May 1, 2004 at 5:18 PM (PDT)

A real working Video iPOD Industrial Grade straight from the NAVY Seals

Posted by BK on June 8, 2004 at 3:23 AM (PDT)

You should know apple better.I never had a doubt it was fake.

Posted by dionisio umali on August 29, 2005 at 5:16 AM (PDT)

This is a sort of Jackito (see http://www.jackito.com)
They still have buttons and their screen is small : around 3’’ ?
See iPod video : this is a apple/jackito!!

Posted by Sonylover on September 7, 2005 at 6:43 AM (PDT)

Jackito yes but the difference is more Apple and a startup;

Posted by Nemo on September 7, 2005 at 6:46 AM (PDT)

Page 4 of 4 pages « First  <  2 3 4