Apple Bluetooth Headset earns FCC approval | iLounge News

Apple Bluetooth Headset earns FCC approval

image

The Apple Bluetooth Headset has received approval from the Federal Communications Commission. As with the approval of the iPhone, the documents available on the FCC’s website offer little in the way of new information, but they do signal that Apple should be in position to offer the accessory for a currently unknown price when the iPhone launches on June 29.

« Contour Design unveils iSee for iPhone

Pacific Rim intros iShield for iPhone »

Comments

I think apple will surprise us all and include it with all iphones as a pack in.

Posted by Josh on June 15, 2007 at 10:18 PM (PDT)

I agree with Josh, my memory of the keynote demo was that it was included. Though, that might be because Jobs said the ear piece charged in the iPhone’s docking station. Remember when top of the line iPods came with cases, docks and inline remotes.

Posted by Gregory Thomas on June 16, 2007 at 9:35 AM (PDT)

That would be nice if they included it seeing how the high end will cost 600 dollars.

Posted by Anticipation on June 16, 2007 at 2:16 PM (PDT)

I agree Greg.  When I bought my old 3rd generation ipod I had all the pack ins.  I think there will be other pack ins that will surprise us.

Posted by Josh on June 16, 2007 at 9:11 PM (PDT)

With the price of the I-phone as it is, i would hope this will be a pack-in with a dock, headphones etc… as its going to take a lot to convince me its worth £350(ish). If they are not included.

Posted by johnathan on June 17, 2007 at 4:26 AM (PDT)

Yeah, Apple better include that as a pack-in. I would hate to pay $600 for a phone that doesn’t come with any pack-ins. And speaking of the iPod, I think the only reason they got cheaper is because Apple started taking out more and more pack-ins. I mean, I can understand the dock and AC adapter, but to not include the iTunes CD? BS.

Posted by The Soup Nazi on June 17, 2007 at 5:03 PM (PDT)

Really hope apple will be!

Posted by iMichael on June 17, 2007 at 6:26 PM (PDT)

why should you get an itunes cd? by the time you buy the product you generally need to update i tunes anyway.

Posted by draven898 on June 17, 2007 at 6:33 PM (PDT)