Apple Fall 2011 lineup poll ends, iOS 5.0.1 poll begins
With over 2,500 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“What’s your reaction to Apple’s Fall 2011 iPhone + iPod lineup?”—has ended. Readers were given options of saying they were or were not planning to purchase an iPhone or iPod, and whether or not the announcement had any affect on their decision.
While not a majority, a large number—38 percent—of readers said that they were planning to purchase an iPhone or iPod, and the announcement didn’t change their mind. They were followed by two groups of readers, both of which constituted 23 percent of responses—those who were planning to buy a new iPhone but decided to hold off because of what was announced, and those who weren’t planning to buy an iPhone or iPod, and were not persuaded otherwise by Apple’s announcements. Both those who were planning to buy a new iPod but are now holding off and those who weren’t planning to buy an iPhone but had their minds changed accounted for seven percent, while only one percent of readers said they weren’t planning to buy a new iPod, but would based on what was announced. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iOS 5.0.1. We’d like to know whether or not iOS 5.0.1 has fixed any issues you might have had with the prior release. Did it fix your battery life issues, AirPlay issues, or both? Or did it fail to fix your issues, or worse yet, make them worse? Or did you not have an issues to fix, or do you not own a device capable of running iOS 5.0.1? Our new poll—“Did the iOS 5.0.1 update fix anything for you?”—lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, July giveaway reminder
- Happy Independence Day from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Video Review: Parrot’s Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider
- Apps of the Week: Hyperlapse, BioShock, Asphalt 8 1.5 + more
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- Report: iPhone 6 to feature NFC mobile payments
- Report: Apple to unveil iWatch with new iPhones on September 9
- iPhone 6 parts leak reveals front panel variation
- Bloomberg: Apple now plans 12.9” iPad for early 2015
- More new Apple TV channels: SVT Play in Sweden, NRK in Norway
- Showtime Anytime channel comes to Apple TV
- LA Unified School District suspends iPad contract
- Grace Digital Ecostone Bluetooth Speaker
- Awesome Cables 6ft Braided Awesome Cable
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air
- Juno Labs Juno Power HUE Pro
- Parrot Minidrone Jumping Sumo
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today