Apple Fall 2011 lineup poll ends, iOS 5.0.1 poll begins
With over 2,500 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“What’s your reaction to Apple’s Fall 2011 iPhone + iPod lineup?”—has ended. Readers were given options of saying they were or were not planning to purchase an iPhone or iPod, and whether or not the announcement had any affect on their decision.
While not a majority, a large number—38 percent—of readers said that they were planning to purchase an iPhone or iPod, and the announcement didn’t change their mind. They were followed by two groups of readers, both of which constituted 23 percent of responses—those who were planning to buy a new iPhone but decided to hold off because of what was announced, and those who weren’t planning to buy an iPhone or iPod, and were not persuaded otherwise by Apple’s announcements. Both those who were planning to buy a new iPod but are now holding off and those who weren’t planning to buy an iPhone but had their minds changed accounted for seven percent, while only one percent of readers said they weren’t planning to buy a new iPod, but would based on what was announced. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on iOS 5.0.1. We’d like to know whether or not iOS 5.0.1 has fixed any issues you might have had with the prior release. Did it fix your battery life issues, AirPlay issues, or both? Or did it fail to fix your issues, or worse yet, make them worse? Or did you not have an issues to fix, or do you not own a device capable of running iOS 5.0.1? Our new poll—“Did the iOS 5.0.1 update fix anything for you?”—lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?