Apple gift poll ends, new Apple TV poll begins
With over 2,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Do you plan to purchase an Apple media product as a gift this holiday season, and if so, which one?”—has ended. Readers were given a choice between all of Apple’s media products, as well as an option for those who don’t plan on gifting an Apple product this year.
The iPod touch and iPad were nearly deadlocked for most popular gift, with the iPod touch receiving 19 percent of the overall vote and the iPad accounting for 18 percent. Those two iOS products were followed by two more, the Apple TV and iPhone, both of which received six percent of the overall vote. The iPod nano was next with five percent, followed by the iPod shuffle with two percent, and the iPod classic, which one percent of readers said they would be giving as a gift. Meanwhile, a sizable portion of readers—43 percent—don’t plan on purchasing an Apple media product as a gift this year. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the second-generation Apple TV. We’d simply like to know whether or not you’ve bought a new Apple TV. Our new poll—“Did you buy a new Apple TV?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Report confirms legitimacy of at least some of the stolen iCloud credentials being held for ransom
- New (PRODUCT)RED iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, and 9.7” iPad now available to order
- Apple Store down again ahead of new iPad, Product(RED) iPhone launch
- Apple acquires automation app Workflow
- Nintendo updates Super Mario Run, makes more courses available for free play
- Apple confirms iCloud and Apple ID systems have not been breached in response to hacker threat
- Hackers claim to have access to millions of iCloud accounts, demand ransom from Apple
- Apple’s Siri in the running to voice control room functions at Marriott’s Aloft hotels
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new cross-device movie rental feature
- Apple introduces Clips video app
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10