Apple holiday poll ends, Verizon iPhone poll begins
With over 3,000 responses from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which new Apple device did you get for the holidays?”—has ended. Readers were given a choice between the iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, fourth-generation iPod touch, sixth-generation iPod nano, iPod classic, fourth-generation iPod shuffle, Apple TV, accessories, or no Apple gear at all.
More than a quarter of respondents—26 percent—said they received a fourth-generation iPod touch over the holidays, a greater number than those who received no Apple gear at all (23 percent). 19 percent of readers said they received an iPad for the holidays, followed by 10 percent who received an iPhone 4, seven percent who received an Apple TV, and another seven percent who didn’t receive a device but did get accessories. Finally, only three percent of readers received a sixth-generation iPod nano, followed by two percent who received an iPhone 3GS, another two percent who received an iPod classic, and only one percent who received a fourth-generation iPod shuffle. Thanks for all your responses!
Our new poll focuses on the Verizon iPhone 4. We’d like to know if you plan to buy one. Are you an existing Verizon customer who has been waiting patiently for the handset, an AT&T customer ready to jump ship, or a customer of some other carrer who plans to purchase an iPhone 4 from Verizon? Or are you an existing customer of Verizon, AT&T, or a different carrier who isn’t going to purchase a Verizon iPhone? Or do you live outside the United States, where you’ve likely had a choice of iPhone carriers for some time? Our new poll, “Are you going to buy a Verizon iPhone 4?” lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Hackers claim to have access to millions of iCloud accounts, demand ransom from Apple
- Apple’s Siri in the running to voice control room functions at Marriott’s Aloft hotels
- Apple releases iTunes 12.6 with new cross-device movie rental feature
- Apple introduces Clips video app
- Apple reveals(RED) iPhone 7, 7 Plus models, doubles storage of iPhone SE
- Apple drops 32GB iPad mini 4, reduces price of 128GB model and discontinues iPad mini 2
- Apple unveils new upgraded entry-level 9.7” iPad, replacing iPad Air 2
- Apple Store going down for ‘maintenance’ tomorrow morning, sparking rumors of product launch
- Politicians in New Zealand raise alarm about Apple’s tax arrangements
- Fabricate announces Nearbuds for AirPods
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundcast VG1 Bluetooth Speaker
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10