Apple launches new iTunes Twitter accounts
Apple has set up a handful of new Twitter accounts to provide information on new iTunes releases. iTunesMusic will provide info on “new releases, pre-orders, iTunes LP, exclusive offers and more,” while iTunesPodcasts will highlight a “Podcast Episode of the Day, from iTunes Podcasting.” iTunesMovies currently offers only one tweet, suggesting users who saw Where the Wild Things Are over the weekend might be interested in seeing the first film written by co-writer Dave Eggers, suggesting the account will likely be used to highlight both new and catalog titles, and, finally, the currently empty iTunesTV will offer “Official TV updates from the U.S. iTunes Store on Twitter.” Apple previously launched a Facebook fan page for iTunes, featuring top charts, song showcases, special offers, and more. [via TUAW]
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?