Apple launches new iTunes Twitter accounts
Apple has set up a handful of new Twitter accounts to provide information on new iTunes releases. iTunesMusic will provide info on “new releases, pre-orders, iTunes LP, exclusive offers and more,” while iTunesPodcasts will highlight a “Podcast Episode of the Day, from iTunes Podcasting.” iTunesMovies currently offers only one tweet, suggesting users who saw Where the Wild Things Are over the weekend might be interested in seeing the first film written by co-writer Dave Eggers, suggesting the account will likely be used to highlight both new and catalog titles, and, finally, the currently empty iTunesTV will offer “Official TV updates from the U.S. iTunes Store on Twitter.” Apple previously launched a Facebook fan page for iTunes, featuring top charts, song showcases, special offers, and more. [via TUAW]
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?