Apple offers discounts on iPods, accessories | iLounge News

Apple offers discounts on iPods, accessories

The online Apple Store and all Apple retail stores are offering discounts on iPods and iPod accessories as part of its after-Thanksgiving sale. The stores have taken $20 off all iPod models, today selling the iPod mini for $228, 20GB iPod for $278, 40GB iPod for $378, 40GB iPod photo for $478, 60GB iPod photo for $578, and iPod Special Edition U2 for $328. Apple has also taken $30 off AirPort Express, and $40 off both the JBL On Stage and Altec Lansing inMotion IM3 speaker systems. In addition, Apple is offering several iPod accessories, such as cables and leather sleeves, at discounted prices.

« iLounge servers slow, but download the Guide

Contest: Design the new iPod, win Etymotic earphones »

Comments

If only apple told me this sooner.

Posted by M Bargo in Chicago, IL on November 26, 2004 at 8:38 AM (PDT)

I’m thinking these 3 months of having my iPod with no wait is worth the $20.

Posted by croooow in Fairfax, VA on November 26, 2004 at 9:24 AM (PDT)

$20 off wow lol I got $30 with my student discount

Posted by MATRIXsjd in Burbank, Ca on November 26, 2004 at 10:05 AM (PDT)

yeah… i got 30 off with my student discount, too.

though, its a dollar cheaper for the minis… i know my lil cousin wants one.

Posted by jessica in va on November 26, 2004 at 5:13 PM (PDT)

Discount shmiscount… At least I beat the Thanksgiving rush :D

Posted by Nagromme on November 27, 2004 at 2:22 PM (PDT)

I was at the Apple Store in King of Prussia on Black Friday - the place was PACKED!! I could not believe it. In the time we bought our one iPod mini I think I saw five more being bought at the same time.

Posted by seth w on November 28, 2004 at 12:09 PM (PDT)

bah, i got my U2 ipod for $299 using education discount and an e-coupon.

Posted by realworlder on November 29, 2004 at 8:14 AM (PDT)

Dang it!  Called the Dallas Apple store on Monday morning and learned that is was only a 1 day sale.  If anyone knows of deals for Christmas, want to get a 4G 20 GB iPod for my girlfriend.

Posted by kabl1973 on November 29, 2004 at 8:31 AM (PDT)

uh, i’m a total dunce; what’s the education discount?  I’m a college student…

Posted by janeangel in CA on December 18, 2004 at 10:10 PM (PDT)

Hey does anyone know where to buy a cheap 4th generation ipod (not ebay)?

Posted by T.B. Wilson on March 1, 2005 at 9:18 PM (PDT)