Apple posts iPhone 3GS-ready user guide | iLounge News

Apple posts iPhone 3GS-ready user guide

Apple has posted an updated version of its iPhone User Guide (PDF Link) online. The new guide, which is labeled as “For iPhone OS 3.0 Software,” features several sections on iPhone 3GS-exclusive features, including entire chapters dedicated to the compass and Nike+ integration. Also mentioned in the guide are iPhone 3GS controls for the Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic, Voice Control, complete with instructions on how to use the feature, MMS messaging, and a section on how to shoot and edit videos with the Camera application.

« Rogers offers iPhone 3GS discounts to prior iPhone users

iPhone data poll ends, iPhone 3GS purchasing poll begins »

Comments

How do i transfer my contact list from my iphone3gs to my vehicle via blutooth??

Posted by Russ on November 26, 2009 at 1:50 AM (PDT)

how to activate wi-fi and how to use 3G in the latest iphone 3G S?

Posted by Ruby on December 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM (PDT)

I can’t get my phone off of silent and vibrate.

Posted by Michelle miller on January 13, 2010 at 4:25 AM (PDT)

The battery of my new I Phone 3 GS gets exhausted in no time.I have deactivated most of the Applications and some prog too.But battery still goes on exhausted in front of my eyes.

Posted by N D Kathuria on May 18, 2010 at 6:16 AM (PDT)

I am unable to down load my photographs taken by a digital camera,on to my I Phone with the help of my PC.
Suggest solution pl

Posted by N D Kathuria on May 18, 2010 at 10:05 PM (PDT)

everytime i download a message alert tone to my iphone 3gs it will only store in ringtones, how do i use these as message tones? thanks

Posted by l oneill on August 30, 2010 at 8:48 AM (PDT)

My phone has worked for many months, but it on occasion has come up with “has no sim card installed”

Now it says it all the time and I can’t get it to work?

Posted by Pam on November 29, 2010 at 2:50 PM (PDT)

I can’t stand the message tones on my iphone 3gs.  I would really appreciate somebody telling me how add to the message tone list.  I really like this phone but it needs an instruction manual for dummies.

Posted by Neil Pendleton on January 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM (PDT)

how to activate mu GPRS/MMS in my apple 3Gs…can you please help me..thanks..

Posted by dana faye rivera on June 9, 2011 at 11:33 PM (PDT)

How to start up with internet via gprs

Posted by rajinder on July 26, 2011 at 3:29 AM (PDT)

I just purchased an iPhone3G s and am not able to edit just one of the contacts it seems in order to edit I would have to reset.How do I edit just one contact and or delete just one contact

Posted by Gricel on November 13, 2011 at 7:47 AM (PDT)

i can’t send or receive photos. or receive photo messages on my iphone 3gs. can somr one tell me if i’m doing something wrong. please don’t tell me to go to the manual because it got lost some how . thank you.

Posted by ramon on December 15, 2011 at 7:03 PM (PDT)

How can i reccuperate a phone number that I deleted by mistake.

Posted by Tammy on May 22, 2012 at 8:40 AM (PDT)

I droped my iphone in water and now it only sometimes works? what do i need to do to fix it

Posted by Amanda on May 26, 2012 at 11:06 PM (PDT)

How do I replay a message left on the voice mail?  After I play it, it ends.  I cannot replay it.

Posted by James Cremin on August 25, 2012 at 7:21 AM (PDT)

when my phone rings i cant hear the person only if i put my head phones in

Posted by frances stewart on March 21, 2013 at 2:14 PM (PDT)

I have a problem with my IPhone 3GS . Because of driving I started using the earpiece supplied with the phone when it was purchased. All of a sudden I don’t hear the ringing tone again even though the phone is on full volume. I have checked the sound and all….still it will not ring…..Want help to resolve this problem.    Thank you

Posted by Helen on July 13, 2013 at 1:16 PM (PDT)