Apple posts Pepsi+iTunes commercial | iLounge News

Apple posts Pepsi+iTunes commercial

picApple has posted several sizes of the Pepsi+iTunes commercial scheduled to air during today’s Super Bowl game.

« Digital audio, Apple and Microsoft seeking mutual compatibility?

Pepsi iTunes Music Giveaway begins »

Comments

I love the commercial but I think the promotion should be avaliable to the uk when iTunes is released!

Posted by ukmike in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 2:46 PM (CST)

Ehh… its ok. I think the commericial could have been more catchy and explain just what you win better.

Posted by Dave in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 3:41 PM (CST)

That girl has the most annoying voice.  Ever.

Posted by iHeartiPods in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 4:06 PM (CST)

It would have been better if they stuck the ipod in a few of the shots.

Posted by brian in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 4:08 PM (CST)

Maybe if I download music illegally, i’ll be paid to be on a television commercial.

/continues downloading illegal music

Posted by dave in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 5:06 PM (CST)

I was alittle dissapointed in the commercial.  I was expecting more of a, “fuck you RIAA” kind of feel…

Posted by schiano in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 5:13 PM (CST)

it sucked.

Posted by itsucked in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 6:42 PM (CST)

I am in love with that girl.  yum yum gimme sum

Posted by porta p in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 6:49 PM (CST)

I really don’t dig the commercial, the kids are so awkward and its slow moving.

Posted by Andrew in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 8:17 PM (CST)

That girl is cute. I love her voice.

Posted by Bryan in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 8:41 PM (CST)

Ahaha, let laugh like that girl because once again they have forgotten about THE REST OF THE WORLD!!! No, everybody does not live in the US.

Posted by Adam in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 8:50 PM (CST)

“Rest of the world?”  What is this magical place you speak of?  Is that somewhere by the Texas Panhandle?

Posted by uncle spanky in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 8:52 PM (CST)

Pompous a wholes. In 20 years, you’ve gone from fighting Big Brother to being Big Brother.

Posted by hawkster no apple in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 9:30 PM (CST)

The girl sounds like a retard to me (no offense to retards).

Posted by george dubya bush in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 9:44 PM (CST)

That chic is nasty, and she does sound like a retard… it angers me that those weener licker RIAA fat cats actually sued those kids, thats disgusting…another reason that this world has really gone down the tubes…

Posted by Rob in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 9:54 PM (CST)

Unbelievably backward from Apple.  Will go down in history as the most un-hip move ever.  Will drive people away from ipos and itunes and back to machines that make sense.

Posted by not a retard in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 10:05 PM (CST)

She was really cute…
I was kinda dissapointed they only played the song once.

Posted by mongoos150 in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 10:12 PM (CST)

she has huge boobs for a 14 YO (or what ever age) - and dat is all I saw

Posted by mmm in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 10:19 PM (CST)

man.. the ad sucked. 1984 it is not.

Posted by steve jobs in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 10:26 PM (CST)

they only played it once?!  and..at like the beginning when the game hadn’t picked up at all yet.

They played the stupid AOL commercials like 2 or 3 times each, so you would figure that Pepsi/Apple would pay for more than just one probably middle-priced air spot.

Posted by dethbrakr in Irvine, CA on February 1, 2004 at 11:33 PM (CST)