Apple posts Pepsi+iTunes commercial | iLounge News

Apple posts Pepsi+iTunes commercial

picApple has posted several sizes of the Pepsi+iTunes commercial scheduled to air during today’s Super Bowl game.

« Digital audio, Apple and Microsoft seeking mutual compatibility?

Pepsi iTunes Music Giveaway begins »

Comments

“she has huge boobs for a 14 YO”

Haha, distracting!

Posted by beatnik on February 1, 2004 at 9:51 PM (PDT)

ok the link has dissapeared, wats the address?

Posted by Nuke666 on February 1, 2004 at 9:56 PM (PDT)

Pepsi Cola and iPod. Can you fill up the iPod with music before your teeth rot away?

Posted by Chris Matchett on February 2, 2004 at 1:44 AM (PDT)

What a lame commercial.

Posted by Vincent on February 2, 2004 at 5:17 AM (PDT)

I would love to see those kids turn around and sue Pepsi/Apple for libel since the commercial portrayed them as “criminals” who were “prosecuted” for “breaking the law”.  When in fact, they settle a civil suit after being suied for copyright infringment.

Posted by IDSmoker on February 2, 2004 at 6:17 AM (PDT)

Was there a game? Or commercials?

Posted by I-am-Janet's-right-breast on February 2, 2004 at 6:47 AM (PDT)

Usually I wouldn’t post a comment this serious, but I figured this was a good time to mention it.  Sometimes I think that the anonymity of the internet is a horrible thing.  I’m guessing that a majority of posters on this page, especially if they’re minors, wouldn’t like being poked fun at (or be on the receiving end of sexually charged remarks) anymore than that girl in the video.

Yes, she go to be in a commercial, yes she got paid by Apple, and yes she downloaded songs illegally to get there (probably like everyone else on this forum has).  Does that give her some particularly special reason for being ridiculed?  I don’t think so, just as there’s no reason for me to go off on any particular person on this forum.  This is especially true if I saw who you were and chose features that stood out about you and targeted those.  I guess what I’m saying is that sometimes I wish just a little more respect and dignity was exhibited by people online.

Okay, I’m done, I’ll go back to posting more lighthearted comments in the future.

Posted by Zim on February 2, 2004 at 7:52 AM (PDT)

Does anyone know where i can download moe pics of that girl? I want to have a “date” with her tonight if you know what i mean.  Also, if someone has a still of Janet’s boob, I could use that as an appetizer.  Thanks.

Posted by porta p on February 2, 2004 at 7:57 AM (PDT)

Posted by janet on February 2, 2004 at 10:27 AM (PDT)

Posted by Annie on February 2, 2004 at 11:06 AM (PDT)

Zim,

I’m not attacking her, I’m attacking Pepsi for using her and making such a lame ad.  I mean does that ad really help the image of iTunes?  “I’m still gowing ta downlud fee moozik off da intahnet”.  Yeah baby I wanna be just like you.  Give me a break.

And would she really take offense because “porta p” wants to bend her over.  I’m sure he’d be nice about it like give her some free pepsi or something.  Or let her play with his iPod while he rode the magic pony.  Chics appreciate that stuff.

Posted by george dubya bush on February 2, 2004 at 12:42 PM (PDT)

What’s wrong with her neck? Is it broken?

Posted by k soze on February 3, 2004 at 2:42 PM (PDT)

FIGHT BACK!

A Apple-Pepsi Parody

<http://nmc.siu.edu/~pepsi>

Posted by Me on February 4, 2004 at 10:51 PM (PDT)

Posted by Me on February 4, 2004 at 10:52 PM (PDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  <  1 2