Apple product poll ends, AirPlay speaker poll begins
With over 3,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which just-announced Apple product are you most interested in?”—has ended. Readers could choose the fourth-generation iPod touch, sixth-generation iPod nano, fourth-generation iPod shuffle, second-generation Apple TV, or say they weren’t interested in any of Apple’s new offerings.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the largest number of respondents—43 percent—said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod touch, followed by 20 percent who were most interested in the second-generation Apple TV. 12 percent of readers said they were most interested in the sixth-generation iPod nano, while only three percent said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod shuffle. Notably, 22 percent of readers said they weren’t interested in any of the new products. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on AirPlay-compatible speakers. We’d like to know if you plan on buying some? Will you buy them no matter what the price, or if they’re within $25, $50, or $100 of similar, non-AirPlay speakers? Or do you have no need for wireless speakers, lack interest in AirPlay speakers, or already have an AirPlay-ready solution in the form of an AirPort Express or Apple TV? Our new poll—“Will you buy AirPlay-compatible speakers?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy Holidays from iLounge
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Unboxing the new 9.7-inch iPad
- MLB.com At Bat and NHL now allow users to personalize Home Screen icons
- Apple pulls over-the-air iOS 10.3 update for iPhone 5, 5c; iOS 10.3.2 seems to end support for them
- Supplier Responsibility Report, recent hires hint at Project Titan research
- Apple now rejecting apps with references to price in their name
- Apple Pay now live in Taiwan
- Apple releases iOS 10.3.2 beta to developers
- Rumor: Apple may add cellular capability to next Apple Watch, create USB-C/Lightning hybrid
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Apple adds ability for developers respond to apps reviews, tweaks in-app rating prompt rules
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10