Apple product poll ends, AirPlay speaker poll begins
With over 3,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which just-announced Apple product are you most interested in?”—has ended. Readers could choose the fourth-generation iPod touch, sixth-generation iPod nano, fourth-generation iPod shuffle, second-generation Apple TV, or say they weren’t interested in any of Apple’s new offerings.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the largest number of respondents—43 percent—said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod touch, followed by 20 percent who were most interested in the second-generation Apple TV. 12 percent of readers said they were most interested in the sixth-generation iPod nano, while only three percent said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod shuffle. Notably, 22 percent of readers said they weren’t interested in any of the new products. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on AirPlay-compatible speakers. We’d like to know if you plan on buying some? Will you buy them no matter what the price, or if they’re within $25, $50, or $100 of similar, non-AirPlay speakers? Or do you have no need for wireless speakers, lack interest in AirPlay speakers, or already have an AirPlay-ready solution in the form of an AirPort Express or Apple TV? Our new poll—“Will you buy AirPlay-compatible speakers?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Apple releases fourth tvOS 10.0.1 beta
- iOS dev finds unimplemented one-handed keyboard in iOS code
- Apple sends out press invites for ‘Hello Again’ Oct. 27 Mac event
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.1 to developers
- Apple patners with builders to include HomeKit-enabled devices in new homes
- Report about Apple Pay in Japan hints at Oct. 25 release for iOS 10.1
- Apple Pay adds 20+ new U.S. banks and credit unions, MBNA Canada coming ‘mid-2017’
- Misfit launches Phase smartwatch
- ecobee releases ecobee3 lite HomeKit-enabled Smart Thermostat
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Belkin Lightning Audio + Charge Rockstar
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps