Apple product poll ends, AirPlay speaker poll begins
With over 3,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which just-announced Apple product are you most interested in?”—has ended. Readers could choose the fourth-generation iPod touch, sixth-generation iPod nano, fourth-generation iPod shuffle, second-generation Apple TV, or say they weren’t interested in any of Apple’s new offerings.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the largest number of respondents—43 percent—said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod touch, followed by 20 percent who were most interested in the second-generation Apple TV. 12 percent of readers said they were most interested in the sixth-generation iPod nano, while only three percent said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod shuffle. Notably, 22 percent of readers said they weren’t interested in any of the new products. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on AirPlay-compatible speakers. We’d like to know if you plan on buying some? Will you buy them no matter what the price, or if they’re within $25, $50, or $100 of similar, non-AirPlay speakers? Or do you have no need for wireless speakers, lack interest in AirPlay speakers, or already have an AirPlay-ready solution in the form of an AirPort Express or Apple TV? Our new poll—“Will you buy AirPlay-compatible speakers?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Report: AirPods delay due to problems with wireless audio synchronization
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10