Apple product poll ends, AirPlay speaker poll begins
With over 3,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which just-announced Apple product are you most interested in?”—has ended. Readers could choose the fourth-generation iPod touch, sixth-generation iPod nano, fourth-generation iPod shuffle, second-generation Apple TV, or say they weren’t interested in any of Apple’s new offerings.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the largest number of respondents—43 percent—said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod touch, followed by 20 percent who were most interested in the second-generation Apple TV. 12 percent of readers said they were most interested in the sixth-generation iPod nano, while only three percent said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod shuffle. Notably, 22 percent of readers said they weren’t interested in any of the new products. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on AirPlay-compatible speakers. We’d like to know if you plan on buying some? Will you buy them no matter what the price, or if they’re within $25, $50, or $100 of similar, non-AirPlay speakers? Or do you have no need for wireless speakers, lack interest in AirPlay speakers, or already have an AirPlay-ready solution in the form of an AirPort Express or Apple TV? Our new poll—“Will you buy AirPlay-compatible speakers?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- WSJ: New Apple music service to debut at WWDC
- Updated Apple document claims Apple Watch won’t measure heart rate while in motion
- Report: Apple pursuing Drake for iTunes Radio guest DJ
- Typo to stop selling iPhone keyboard cases
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?