Apple product poll ends, AirPlay speaker poll begins
With over 3,800 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“Which just-announced Apple product are you most interested in?”—has ended. Readers could choose the fourth-generation iPod touch, sixth-generation iPod nano, fourth-generation iPod shuffle, second-generation Apple TV, or say they weren’t interested in any of Apple’s new offerings.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the largest number of respondents—43 percent—said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod touch, followed by 20 percent who were most interested in the second-generation Apple TV. 12 percent of readers said they were most interested in the sixth-generation iPod nano, while only three percent said they were most interested in the fourth-generation iPod shuffle. Notably, 22 percent of readers said they weren’t interested in any of the new products. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on AirPlay-compatible speakers. We’d like to know if you plan on buying some? Will you buy them no matter what the price, or if they’re within $25, $50, or $100 of similar, non-AirPlay speakers? Or do you have no need for wireless speakers, lack interest in AirPlay speakers, or already have an AirPlay-ready solution in the form of an AirPort Express or Apple TV? Our new poll—“Will you buy AirPlay-compatible speakers?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge.com home page. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge launches CES 2015 Special Edition site
- Happy New Year 2015 from iLounge!
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015