Apple releases software 1.0.2 for iPod nano 5G | iLounge News

Apple releases software 1.0.2 for iPod nano 5G

By Charles Starrett

Contributing Editor
Published: Friday, November 13, 2009
News Categories: iPod nano

Apple has released software version 1.0.2 for the fifth-generation iPod nano. According to the release notes, the new firmware fixes normal/slower/faster audio podcast playback, allows Genius Mixes to now work with Nike+iPod, and fixes an issue with Voice Over and the headphone controls, amongst other improvements. Software version 1.0.2 for the fifth-generation iPod nano is available now via the Update feature in iTunes. [via iPod.info.pl]

« Rogue Amoeba abandons iPhone development following app approval delay

AT&T responds to Verizon attack ads »

Comments

When I plug my ipod into my pc it just charges and nothing else comes up so i cant put songs on it but if i put any other ipod in it works, how do I get it to work?

Posted by Nicole on November 23, 2009 at 4:38 PM (PDT)

I bought recently the ipod nano 5th gen. and when i plug the to the itunes it says that it cant be read and has to restore the settings everytime i do this, i havent put any songs at all, more to it, also when it’s downloading this new update 1.0.2 of the software everytime it goes down because it says the time has runout… my internet is not that good, but do i have to have a really high speed modem so i can get the download in time?

Posted by Soi on May 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM (PDT)

sorry again.. one more question, can i get the 1.0.2 software on other sites besides by plugging my ipod into itunes?

Posted by Soi on May 3, 2010 at 6:46 PM (PDT)

Posted by Lucinda on June 12, 2010 at 10:59 AM (PDT)

i’d say its broken.Go back to the apple store and see if they can fix it and if not your warranty will pop in you get a new ipod nano 5g.

Posted by poopface10 on July 13, 2010 at 2:55 PM (PDT)

I have an FG Falcon XR6 which has sound problems with this ipod, gen 5 version 1.0.2. CD’s and radio work fine, but sound drops from right hand speakers, then comes back. Ford dealer doesn’t have an answer, but only a problem with ipod sound.

Posted by chris davie on July 14, 2010 at 12:40 AM (PDT)

Posted by amanda on October 12, 2010 at 4:56 PM (PDT)

my ipod nano 5th G restores quickly with certain pcs but other pcs display up to 20 hrs and when internet
setting resets it brings the progress back to zero.what can i do?

Posted by ANDAMA GODFREY on March 3, 2011 at 5:11 AM (PDT)